Twitter: Jayron Kearse says fans treating Prescott badly “don’t know how to treat nice things”

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yes, Dak is so nice that everyone should treat him with kid gloves. Cowboy fans don't want nice, they want a freaking QB that know how to play good football, not some joker that gives away free shoes and stuff!
We want a winner. Its just been 26 years. Scuse us if we are a bit ill towards Dak. He must get it done, then we will shower him with NICE.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When Dak is healthy, if the coaching staff decides to continue because Rush is winning, I have no problem with that because they know a helluva lot more about it than any fan or mod on this board. However, I don’t see it happening. Either QB loses to TB. Either wins the past two games and the Washington game next week. In my opinion, either loses to the Eagles.

Those who think a great QB wins regardless are idiots. Look around the league right now at great QBs who are struggling because of their OLs, receivers, and/or defense. Look no further than San Diego and one of the best QBs in the NFL. He and that team are done for this year. It doesn’t matter who you are, in the long run, the best team wins, and the best QB wins if the teams are close.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Yea as if this team has given us anything to be happy with over the past 26 years

Shame on us for wanting a real Franchise QB
Ur statement is a great example of what I mean… hyperbolic and entitled. Dallas has had 2 franchise QBs in the last 26 yrs. Romo and now Dak. Ur mad because Dallas hasn’t had a universally renowned top 3 QB. Trash opinion. Go be a Cinny fan.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When Dak is healthy, if the coaching staff decides to continue because Rush is winning, I have no problem with that because they know a helluva lot more about it than any fan or mod on this board. However, I don’t see it happening. Either QB loses to TB. Either wins the past two games and the Washington game next week. In my opinion, either loses to the Eagles.

Those who think a great QB wins regardless are idiots. Look around the league right now at great QBs who are struggling because of their OLs, receivers, and/or defense. Look no further than San Diego and one of the best QBs in the NFL. He and that team are done for this year. It doesn’t matter who you are, in the long run, the best team wins, and the best QB wins if the teams are close.
Our defense will keep us in many games this year, but unless Kellen Moore has the best game of his life, our receivers will struggle against Philly who finally has two top CBs. Unless there are some impending injuries, Philly will win in the trenches on both sides, and Hurts will kill us running unless Micah spies him all game….imo.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Ur statement is a great example of what I mean… hyperbolic and entitled. Dallas has had 2 franchise QBs in the last 26 yrs. Romo and now Dak. Ur mad because Dallas hasn’t had a universally renowned top 3 QB. Trash opinion. Go be a Cinny fan.
How old are you

“go be a cincy fan”

you have to be like 12 years old

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Imagine adding an additional $40m in cap space to the team we saw last night. Dak is a really good player, but he hasn't been playing like a $40m QB since the Patriots game last year. Hoping he comes back strong and proves me wrong but as of now, he's a liability that's limiting this teams potential.

Traye1

Reaction score
yeah just like he blew out the Bucs week 1

The great Aaron Rogers didn't blow the Buc's out either...lol. On top of that the most cerebral quarterback in the game known as the goat made a goat or donkey a__ __ mistake to help him out. Go figure!

ghst187

Reaction score
Yes, Dak is so nice that everyone should treat him with kid gloves. Cowboy fans don't want nice, they want a freaking QB that know how to play good football, not some joker that gives away free shoes and stuff!

Also 40m per year and you are going to get some scrutiny when you stink