Twitter: Jayron Kearse says fans treating Prescott badly “don’t know how to treat nice things”

coult44

Reaction score
Jayron Kearse says "Hey look everyone! I am an idiot!"

Jayron Kearse told me to ask you how is it that you spend 16-24 hours a day on a message board and not be considered an idiot yourself?
I mean seriously, he’s right. You blast him and any other players for telling the truth, or you blast them for not wanting to interact with the public at all. SMDH
What’s or who’s worse? Someone who has his teammates back and says something that is 100% correct. Or someone that sits in message rooms or Twitter boards all day discussing football with a bunch of people who also don’t know much about the sport they are talking about all day: Your idiot meter logic is flawed!!!

GINeric

Reaction score

And he's right!! Being unhappy with Dak's mistakes and miscues and expressing disappointment in him is one thing.... thats definitely understandable and warranted at times.

But for the handful of idiots who actually root against your own players to fail, is another thing. Only a low IQ inbred would cheer against a player on the team you claim you love.

Then those same few who cheer against Dak and other Cowboys players toss out lies and grossly over-exaggerate.... then run like *****es when you tell them to explain their lies against real life facts and logic. Real coward **** right there.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jayron Kearse told me to ask you how is it that you spend 16-24 hours a day on a message board and not be considered an idiot yourself?
I mean seriously, he’s right. You blast him and any other players for telling the truth, or you blast them for not wanting to interact with the public at all. SMDH
What’s or who’s worse? Someone who has his teammates back and says something that is 100% correct. Or someone that sits in message rooms or Twitter boards all day discussing football with a bunch of people who also don’t know much about the sport they are talking about all day: Your idiot meter logic is flawed!!!
You might be overthinking this, gunman chaparoo.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:hammer::hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lick those Dak boots, boy. Lick them till your love is asuaged.
Lick my 'Merican boot, Paco. Spit shine 'em, cabrón. ;)

Screenshot-20220928-022405.jpg

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
And he's right!! Being unhappy with Dak's mistakes and miscues and expressing disappointment in him is one thing.... thats definitely understandable and warranted at times.

But for the handful of idiots who actually root against your own players to fail, is another thing. Only a low IQ inbred would cheer against a player on the team you claim you love.

Then those same few who cheer against Dak and other Cowboys players toss out lies and grossly over-exaggerate.... then run like *****es when you tell them to explain their lies against real life facts and logic. Real coward **** right there.

Agree to a point. However Voch's comment is going to get a response due to the inference that Dak would have done better.

I agree that some fans will criticize everything Dak does (regardless), however, you dont need to address the bottom feeders by making comments that clearly shows his subjectivity.

As for players, concentrate on your own game, fans deserve to react to what's on the field.....they pay your wages.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jayron Kearse is 100% correct. This is why many foolish fans of otherwise good teams can't have nice things. :angry:
Bashing their starting QB is the worst possible approach to being an otherwise worthwhile fan. It's really lame! :omg:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about if Rush starts week 1 we are 3-0

believe it

starfan1

Reaction score
It's been said countless times, but whatever.
No it hasn’t that I’ve saw there have been times that someone has thrown up a statistical comparison and then you haters run with it

“ oh now your comparing Dak with the goat “ or something around those lines

stats don’t tell the entire story sometimes they only tell part of it. No one in their right mind thinks Dak is in same category as the goat even his biggest fans
But it gives you guys a talking point to get your likes