JB May Replace JB in Fox Studio

Reaction score
Sure don't no bootie at all, I'm an African American man our women are smart, Funny and has ALOT OF GAS IN THE TANK, She ran out a loooooooong time ago

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Personally, I'd rather have the REAL JB.....

img26.jpg
Not only no, hell no.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Personally, I'd rather have the REAL JB.....

img26.jpg

what the hell happened to her "junk"? a remember her having plenty of junk in the trunk. looks like another case of female celebs getting too frickin skinny. she USE to have the coke bottle figure. regardless, I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eatin crackers.

hey, wasnt she suppose topose for Playboy sometime this year?

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Pam Oliver is only in the NFL because she is some serious eye candy.

Pam is a classic "butter-face". I have seen some of her pregame interviews and it seems she has some serious curves on the upper region of her body.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Get someone who knows something about football. No gimick hires needed. It's an irreverent, funny show, but the main attraction of it is that the 4 guys talking have known football. You can put up with some annoying stuff if the opinions expressed are about the actual game.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
JB shouldn't leave, those guys have great chemistry together, oh well.

And pam oliver is foogly...seriously...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KD said:
I think she's pretty hot..... minus the forehead.

pamoliver.jpg
That hairstyle suits her a lot better than her "here's my forhead, take a look" style she usually wears.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
He's married and has 2 daughters.

Joe is an okay baseball announcer and he's not horrible at football. There is such a thing as too much of a guy though. He's fine in the booth with Aikman. Leave him there or let him take over for Bud Selig as MLB Commissioner.

I am not in agreement at all about Pam Oliver. She's a great sideline reporter, maybe the best there is, but Halle Berry? I prefer to listen to her than look at her. I call her The Forehead. If she's on camera I can't look at anything else. It sticks out like a billboard. She could sell advertising space on that thing. Love to listen to her, would prefer not to have to look at her.

John Saunders already has some NFL studio time. He makes the most sense to me. Chris Myers is okay.

The only thing I'd like about Joe Buck getting the gig is that I could see and hear more of Aikman. I don't agree with the sentiments of many on this forum. I think he's one of the most interesting guys out there.
I don't have a problem with Pam or her forehead...she has a kind mouth afterall. But I'm not sure what kind of dynamic you would get with her in the studio with Terry, Howie and Jimmy. JB is the one who maintains the sanity in that room and I don't know that Pam has the strength of personality to maintain that control.

I don't want to see Chris Meyers getting too large of a pulpit for his act. He gets on my nerves with his "I'm Everyone's Inside Man" shtick. I wouldn't want to see Joe Buck either...Just say NO to baseball nerds.

John Saunders would make sense and I would like him I think. But then again maybe it is time to bring in some New Blood. I hope they think outside-the-box a little on this thing.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Where's the butt? Hips?

She's terribly overrated.

So long as you put women on a pedestal that way, you won't be able to get with any... but speak for yourself. She isn't all that. Like your grammar.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Holy cow. Not G rated, by any means. But I am :lmao2:
Hey, I don't disagree with his sentiment nor begrudge him his fantasies...but...

1fisher

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
I like Aikman's broadcasting. He just don't say somethnig and leave you hanging. He usually explains things more than most. And it makes sense. Like some guys just spits out what ever crap comes out (like Theisman).

Like some guys just spits out what ever crap comes out (like Theisman).:lmao2: :lmao2: