Jeff Garcia Has Women Fighting Over Him

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Playmate charged with assaulting Garcia's ex-girlfriend

CLEVELAND - Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year, was charged with assault in a bar fight last month with a woman the Cleveland Browns quarterback once dated.

Garcia was out with girlfriend Carmella DeCesare when they were confronted Aug. 21 by Kristen Hine in a nightclub. DeCesare ``launched'' herself at Hine three times, Hine told police. Hine said that when she turned to leave DeCesare kicked her in the head.

Hine, 32, of Cleveland, wasn't hurt but filed a police complaint accusing DeCesare of assault, a first-degree misdemeanor.

DeCesare, 22, of suburban Westlake, pleaded innocent Friday in Cleveland Municipal Court and remained free on $5,000 bond. A magistrate issued a temporary protective order barring DeCesare from contact with Hine.

DeCesare denies being the aggressor. Her lawyer said Garcia and several companions are prepared to back her story.

Garcia, whose team plays its season opener Sunday against Baltimore, declined to comment.

KaiserSoze

Reaction score
Playmate hotties were fighting over this?

jeff%20garcia%20mugshot.jpg

Sometimes there is no justice.

Rich guys (even fruits) get all the women.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
"Jeff Garcia Has Women Fighting Over Him" Women?????? :eek: you have to be kidding.

chargrove

Reaction score
Not only is he straight, but he's a goon. Guess Terrell Owen's gay-baiting was incorrect.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Wow. See that, TO?

You won't find any young lovelies fighting over Owens.

Just him fighting with them for mirror space.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
chargrove said:
Not only is he straight, but he's a goon. Guess Terrell Owen's gay-baiting was incorrect.
I think TO is trying to hide his own sexuallity just look at those tights he likes to wear :eek:

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Garcia i$ $$$$oooooooooooooo good looking, That must be the rea$on a playmate would fight over him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Next_years_Champs said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Garcia i$ $$$$oooooooooooooo good looking, That must be the rea$on a playmate would fight over him.
That wa$ funny.

FoldedSpace

Reaction score
Owens belongs to the Shockey Club...it's amazing that he didn't get more heat for what he said.

tuls

Reaction score
borderline personality disorder covered by a pretty face is still borderline personality disorder...

Jersey

Reaction score
The more you look at it, the more it becomes evident that TO's comments were a result of Garcia rejecting TO's advances towards an intimate relationship. That is why TO fought so hard to get away from Baltimore and to philly where brotherly love is more than a slogan.

tuls

Reaction score
Jersey said:
The more you look at it, the more it becomes evident that TO's comments were a result of Garcia rejecting TO's advances towards an intimate relationship. That is why TO fought so hard to get away from Baltimore and to philly where brotherly love is more than a slogan.

Ouch! Interesting...

It would've been very difficult for him to stay in San Fran. You can't bite the hand that feeds you... Unless the owner of the hand enjoys that sort of thing.

Kchunda

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I think TO is trying to hide his own sexuallity just look at those tights he likes to wear :eek:

Hmm. . . and the pom poms he used after that touchdown, and the NFL Films interview he did in JUST TIGHTS. . . plus he looked a little gay as a kid too. Now he has braces and we all know he likes to draw A LOT of attention to himself. . .

"The question: Jeff Garcia "has denied media rumors he's gay. What do you think?"

Owens' response: "Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat."

Exactly what he meant by "my boy" is not clear. Owens is single and does not have any children, according to the Eagles' media guide.

Playboy followed up by asking what would happen if an NFL player came out of the closet and admitted he was gay.

"I probably wouldn't say anything right off the bat," Owens said. "I'd just see what everyone else has to say. I'd probably keep my distance and, hopefully, he would keep his. If it was a guy who was helping us win ball games, hey, I'd have no problem with it. He can do what he wants to do outside of my everyday life." "

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/9359715.htm?1c
or here http://www.eaglefan.net/news/articles/8_11_04_mc2.html

That "see what everyone else has to say" comment - sounds fishy to me. . .

Eagles fans would go bonkers if this new rumor spread. . .

[Nelson] haw haw! [/Nelson]

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile said:

CLEVELAND - Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year, was charged with assault in a bar fight last month with a woman the Cleveland Browns quarterback once dated.

Garcia was out with girlfriend Carmella DeCesare when they were confronted Aug. 21 by Kristen Hine in a nightclub. DeCesare ``launched'' herself at Hine three times, Hine told police. Hine said that when she turned to leave DeCesare kicked her in the head.

Hine, 32, of Cleveland, wasn't hurt but filed a police complaint accusing DeCesare of assault, a first-degree misdemeanor.

DeCesare, 22, of suburban Westlake, pleaded innocent Friday in Cleveland Municipal Court and remained free on $5,000 bond. A magistrate issued a temporary protective order barring DeCesare from contact with Hine.

DeCesare denies being the aggressor. Her lawyer said Garcia and several companions are prepared to back her story.

Garcia, whose team plays its season opener Sunday against Baltimore, declined to comment.

I'd be more interested in pics of the gals, especially th playmate of the yr... than the sotry itself

David

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
They love him because he's so "sens-tha-tive"!! ;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

I've always thought Owens was into the man love thing

David

p1_

Reaction score
Hostile said:

and just what was TO saying about the man? :)