Jeff Garcia Has Women Fighting Over Him

Rude

Reaction score
Wow, his current girlfriend is super hot, she doesnt look like a fighter (she has been coming on the wwe, that diva search thing)

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Rude said:
Wow, his current girlfriend is super hot, she doesnt look like a fighter (she has been coming on the wwe, that diva search thing)

Yep, she's Carmella on RAW every Monday. They rigged the contest so that she is going to win.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I need to start watching all tape of Jeff Garcia interviews. I need to try and get that "Gay voice" thing down. Seems to really work on the women.

Have you guys heard JP Losman talk? He sounds like a bigger pillow biter then Garcia, and supposedly he's a ladies man too.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Floored me too.

LOL, ok, ok...the reason I am irked that they rigged this particular event is because the viewing audience is supposedly voting on which women stay on the show. Nobody digs Carmella except McMahon and Jeff Garcia, I suppose. She is definitely not wrestling show material. Very snotty and conceited. I guess she'd make a great 'bad girl' as a character. But she can't act...and I mean, she doesn't even act well enough for pro wrestling standards! (That's pretty bad!)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

I thought she looked familiar. I don't care if she can act or not. As long as she wears some skimpy outfit and shows A LOT of skin, I'm a happy man.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Jersey said:
The more you look at it, the more it becomes evident that TO's comments were a result of Garcia rejecting TO's advances towards an intimate relationship. That is why TO fought so hard to get away from Baltimore and to philly where brotherly love is more than a slogan.
:) Oh geez...I can almost imagine the locker room. "Come on Jeff....I'll show you what a primary receiver can REALLY do."

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DLK150 said:
:) Oh geez...I can almost imagine the locker room. "Come on Jeff....I'll show you what a primary receiver can REALLY do."

Owens: Jeff, come on, Baby. You know I AM your Wide Reciever. Let me be your "Wide Reciever".

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
IF Garcia's gay then thats the kinda gay I want to be. Very happy hanging out and considerably more with playmates.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Someone had to do it...

Carmella_Decesare-01-lrg.jpg

Carmella Decesare

... of course there are more revealing pictures out there, but... this board is PG-13, right?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
Someone had to do it...

Carmella Decesare

... of course there are more revealing pictures out there, but... this board is PG-13, right?

What's the worst that would happen? You'd get banned.

C'mon, take one for the team. Post some nudie pics. :D

crazylegs

Benched
Reaction score
KaiserSoze said:
Playmate hotties were fighting over this?

jeff%20garcia%20mugshot.jpg

Sometimes there is no justice.

Rich guys (even fruits) get all the women.

There's something to be learned from US women......... they are expensive.

I still equate them to Ferrari's... a lot of fun to be seen with, when alone with them they are a pain in the ***, and maintance is hell.

After years,and years of US dogs, the best women in the world are the ones that don't speak english. :D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
Someone had to do it...

Carmella Decesare

I did a google search....wow...she is a hottie...

David

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Wow. See that, TO?

You won't find any young lovelies fighting over Owens.

Just him fighting with them for mirror space.

LOL. Good One.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I think TO is trying to hide his own sexuallity just look at those tights he likes to wear :eek:

You may have a point. Ever since that book "The Down Low" came out, my doubts are at an all time high.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Jersey said:
The more you look at it, the more it becomes evident that TO's comments were a result of Garcia rejecting TO's advances towards an intimate relationship. That is why TO fought so hard to get away from Baltimore and to philly where brotherly love is more than a slogan.

Man, you people are an expert on this subject. Tell me more :D

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I've always thought Owens was into the man love thing

David

Come to think about it, you've never seen him with a female ... or linked with a female for that matter. If he's this well cut specimen of a man, you would think some fly hottie would be all over that. Add the big head dollars and you've got some good ole male cuisine. I guess not in TO's case.

They say that gay guys are in better shape than straight guys anyway. When you see a male physical specimen these days people assume that he's gay.

FoldedSpace

Reaction score
Why hasn't AJM responded to this thread yet? Is he feeling alright? Somebody said something about an eagle player....

...or maybe he has and 'ignore' just works a whole hellofalot better than before...

:D

doomsday_II

Reaction score
I was watching 'Cribs' couple weeks ago on VHI and they were showing TO's house. I tell you what that house was the shiznit, for a single personthat is. They did show his son so I guess it's not like he has ever been with a women. That house had a full size indoor hoops gym, an outside homemade beach with a gazebo and stainless outdoor grillware, and awesome inside game room with pool and pingpong and an outside pool. He also had, I can remember what he called it, but it was a room with a touchpad lock so his son couldn't get in, but I would call it his get down and dirty room. All I can say is if I had that house and was single, it would be women galour over at that pad.