Jeff Garcia

rkhaze

Reaction score
I know I will get blasted for this but if we had this guy, as our qb for the last couple years with the talent we have/had I honestly believe we would have a minimum of 2 superbowls.

This guy just makes play after play after play, even at the age of 38. I know Romo is qb of the future and I have nothing against him, I support him, but I cannot help but imagine where we would be if Garcia was behind center.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
LOL.
Garcia would bring us not one, but TWO Super Bowls?
Haha. I can't even believe this is a topic.

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
Tony r is the talent that makes the o look good usually with no running game - garcia would be dead playing behind that oline

Givincer

Reaction score
rkhaze;2514293 said:
I know I will get blasted for this but if we had this guy, as our qb for the last couple years with the talent we have/had I honestly believe we would have a minimum of 2 superbowls.

This guy just makes play after play after play, even at the age of 38. I know Romo is qb of the future and I have nothing against him, I support him, but I cannot help but imagine where we would be if Garcia was behind center.

:lmao2:

dcjules

Reaction score
we also need a safety blow a coverage so we can throw a duck in the air for a 71 yd TD???

Boysboy

Reaction score
rkhaze;2514293 said:

LOL - Giants fans were saying the same thing in '06 when they tanked down the stretch and Tiki Barber was wrecking their locker room.

I agree though-the guy's a natural born leader.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
rkhaze;2514293 said:

He doesn't have a good arm. He runs a WCO. He dumps the ball off most of the time. He doesn't make many big plays. He has 11 TD passes this year in 10 games.

Oh my, I'm overwhelmed with Garcia's greatness.

stiletto

Reaction score
rkhaze;2514293 said:
IRomo is qb of the future

Is he really though?? I think this is becoming more and more of a question instead of a given....We all hoped Romo would bring this franchise out of the slums but in some ways we are worse than ever. Romo is not a leader nor does he have the professionalism it takes to get over the hump. Remember, he always says "If losing a football game is the worst thing that happens to me, I'll be OK." He might have a point but I would rather have a QB that doesn't feel that way. I want a QB that winning means everything to.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
stiletto;2514320 said:
Is he really though?? I think this is becoming more and more of a question instead of a given....We all hoped Romo would bring this franchise out of the slums but in some ways we are worse than ever. Romo is not a leader nor does he have the professionalism it takes to get over the hump. Remember, he always says "If losing a football game is the worst thing that happens to me, I'll be OK." He might have a point but I would rather have a QB that doesn't feel that way. I want a QB that winning means everything to.

You guys are a joke.
He's had two bad games this season, last night being one of them. He pulled us back in that game a way few QBs could have done. The defense collapsed when it mattered.

But yeah, it was Romo who lost that game. Give me a freakin' break.

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
stiletto;2514320 said:

I want an oline that keeps the qb from having to run for his life - Doesnt mean that it will happen though ...

The Panch

Reaction score
Garcia's happy feet arse constantly runs himself into sacks. I do think he's never gotten the credited he has as being one of the better QBs of the past decade, but he doesnt belong in the great category.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
rkhaze;2514293 said:

Exhibit A as to why I usually stay away from the forum for 24-48 hours after a loss. I don't know what I was thinking logging on today.

Completely ludicrous.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Garcia is a straight WCO quarterback. He has proven that throughout his career.

cowboyz

Reaction score
grounding call

int right to a lb

garcia or romo, you make the call

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
This is great...you proven a troll in 15 minutes after posting. Do this more often... create a thread about how much warner can save the cowboys? or maybe how the steelers defense is infiniately better than ours? Or maybe how our next coach should be Singletary?

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2514419 said:
This is great...you proven a troll in 15 minutes after posting. Do this more often... create a thread about how much warner can save the cowboys? or maybe how the steelers defense is infiniately better than ours?

Or next week how great mcnabb is and how romo is not good enough to lace his boots :bow: