Jeff Heath and Xavier Woods, pro-bowl performance?

Verdict

Reaction score
I love Heath, but once you mentioned pro bowl I have a feeling you're going to get blasted on this forum since Heath is either the GOAT or the worse safety in the NFL

Yeah. And the worst one too.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Typical knee jerk after one good game. I'm surprised the OP isn't convinced a super bowl appearance is coming in February.

coult44

Reaction score
Jeff Heath and Xavier Woods

Heath and Woods each played at pro-bowl levels in the game Sunday night. Jeff Heath was making key stops throughout the game. Throw in the fake punt and that tackle on the TE. Heath was impressive.

After the 1st quarter, Woods was amazing as well. I think he had 3 or 4 pass break-ups. This excellent safety play is what Dallas needs on defense against the Falcons. I think they had 14 tackles. I also want to note that this was without D-Law getting sacks.

If D-Law and the pass-rush can get back on track, I think the Cowboys have now arrived on each level of the defense. The team can make a run, they are clicking in all phases.

What did you guys think about Heath and Woods? Heckuv a game.

So we only decide how good pass rush is if someone has sack numbers. I hope you realize how dominant Laws game is even if he doesn't have "sacks"

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He is on pace for 1403 yards this season. He's 8th in yards per game. Not amongst TEs, but 8th in the NFL in yards per game.

That's insanely good. The only guys he's behind? Julio, Michael Thomas, Thielan, Hopkins, Odell, Evans, and Tyreke.

For reference. Gronk has never had 1400 yards in a season.

Love Ertz. However, I would take Kelce over Ertz.

kskboys

Reaction score
Typical knee jerk after one good game. I'm surprised the OP isn't convinced a super bowl appearance is coming in February.
Hey, you just ruined their next thread, mister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!