Twitter: Jeff Heath had shoulder surgery

starman22

Reaction score
Like everyone else on this team that is getting a pass until new coaches get ahold of them, how can we seriously judge him in the crap defense we have put out there. BBDB defense makes almost all of our players look bad.

He is fast, he doesn't shy away from contact, and he seems eager to learn and contribute wherever they want him to.

If the current staff, with much more knowledge than anyone on this board thinks there is a place for him, I would welcome it, if not, then we must have upgraded and that is a win.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
He'll stay and start Dallas cant upgrade unless they draft one high.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Heath is a wonderful backup player, that's about it. Most of this secondary needs to be gone, IMO. I'm sick of okay players, I want really good players on a GREAT defense.

zerofill

Reaction score
Still like the guy, no matter how much hate he gets. He blows some things, and also pulls of some great things.

Always a hard hitter... I think that is what I liked so much about him. That and he never seemed to give up, and has more heart than talent.
But, a lot more heart than 90% of this roster.

Our starting QB Fs up a lot too lol

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like to see a different defensive scheme other than a wing and a prayer. See how the guys do.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Heath is an overachiever

Problem is he doent have alot of natural talent...I would keep him if he was cheap as a back up