Jeff Heath still ballin

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Melon, the Joe Cool moniker is reserved for Joe Montana, and only Joe Montana... (lol)

Good ole' Namath was, is and will always be Broadway Joe.
I just saw him in some commercial hocking something and I cringed like I watched a child molester.
It was awful.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I just saw him in some commercial hocking something and I cringed like I watched a child molester.
It was awful.
Ya ,he was shillin' for "national life general" or something or other innocuously sounding medical insurance company,,,but hey,,,he Guarantee's it,,that you'll be happyist with them.:lmao2:

Corso

Reaction score
Ya ,he was shillin' for "national life general" or something or other innocuously sounding medical insurance company,,,but hey,,,he Guarantee's it,,that you'll be happyist with them.:lmao2:
That was it! I swear, by the end of the commercial, I was hiding behind my sofa giving metaphysical finger-signs to ward off the evil!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
just ask Ricardo Lockett

Out of all the hits that Jeff has made, I dont go nowhere near gloating over that one.

The guy was actually one movement away from dying right there on the field.

Even when the guy became conscious again, it was said that had someone tried to help him up he would have died from his neck not being able to support the weight of his head.

I know **** happens but that one was a really bad situation.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That was it! I swear, by the end of the commercial, I was hiding behind my sofa giving metaphysical finger-signs to ward off the evil!
:lmao:he did appear rather lecherous looking, clad in that varmint fur coat while being $***faced drunk, during that S.B. interview:lmao:

Corso

Reaction score
:lmao:he did appear rather lecherous looking, clad in that varmint fur coat while being $***faced drunk, during that S.B. interview:lmao:
giphy.gif

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Out of all the hits that Jeff has made, I dont go nowhere near gloating over that one.

The guy was actually one movement away from dying right there on the field.

Even when the guy became conscious again, it was said that had someone tried to help him up he would have died from his neck not being able to support the weight of his head.

I know **** happens but that one was a really bad situation.
I believe that lockett wasn't near as blindsided as folks like to believe,as You'll see him lowering his helmet down to present it's crown in preparation of contact ( I watched& rewatched that play a half dozen times)

I need 6

Reaction score
I'm not going to give you a tip when you shine my shoes next time.

Jeff Heath is a better NFL Safety than Bill Bates was on Bates' best day.
Jeff Heath is a mascot. Keep me and you out of the thread fanboy.

I need 6

Reaction score
The talent level on the Cowboys roster back then was dismal (Bates started games in 86, 87 & 88).

Jimmy immediately yanked him out of the starting lineup despite limited talent on that 89 team.

Jimmy replaced him with Vince Albritton whose only started a full season once in his career and that was the 89 season with the Cowboys.

Bates was a great special teams player and was a great leader/character player; however, athletically he was not remotely close to Jeff Heath.
Being more athletic doesn't mean that he's a better football player. Heath has the awareness of a bat....Period

I need 6

Reaction score
Proud of Heath the last 2 weeks. Now, what will he do against higher caliber players? We gonna see. Looks like Darian Thompson will be starting again too. I don't wanna rush Woods back too early.
Thompson and Woods are cleary better than Heath. Given the opportunity I think Frazier and Wilson are better as well.

I need 6

Reaction score
People probably can think of 5 bad plays in his whole entire career, yet just love to crap on him because he's not flashy. Makes me wonder how people would've eviscerated Bill Bates if he were around with forums and social media.
I can think of 5 bad plays in one single game. He's Rudy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Proud of Heath the last 2 weeks. Now, what will he do against higher caliber players? We gonna see. Looks like Darian Thompson will be starting again too. I don't wanna rush Woods back too early.

I ask again………..what did Heath do that was so great? Proud of him? Why? Any picks, sacks, fumbles caused the last two weeks?

Is making a few nice tackles in a game cause for being proud? Or are you just happy that with the bar so low on Heath he actually didn't look like a fool out there?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can think of 5 bad plays in one single game. He's Rudy.
He is a try hard guy with practice squad skills.

You do not appear to have any clue about Heath.

Post the 5 plays or shut the H(eck) up.

Heath is faster than most NFL Strong Safeties and faster than many Free Safeties.

Bill Bates was one of the slowest Safeties to ever start an NFL game for the Cowboys.

The current Linebackers are faster than Bates was on this best day.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The bottom line is that he was great at something. What is Jeff Heath great at?
Cleary ,he's making you "suck" , on that climbing scale of "suck" ,,,exponentially in each& every one of yer'correspondingly, participating posts,,,clearyo_O