Jeff Heath still ballin

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I do want upgrade at safety...but which NFL teams are two deep at safety? 1? 2 or at most 3 of them?
You are correct that not many teams are two deep with starting quality safeties. My point is that Heath is not a starting quality safety, he's backup quality that just so happens to be starting for the Cowboys.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Surely you didn't think I was serious. lol
iu

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Heath is to safety what Brady is to QB, White is to DE and Butkus is to MLB.
I 'd of shoehorned jack Lambert in & over Dick Butkus any day there ,.Mister phony faker & disingenuously fictitious OneRV ,,,er,,,but then again ,I don't piss around with the postin'up of facts ,huh one-rv guy?
o_O:rolleyes:o_O

:lmao:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are correct that not many teams are two deep with starting quality safeties. My point is that Heath is not a starting quality safety, he's backup quality that just so happens to be starting for the Cowboys.
again, I think we are saying the same thing but differently...the challenge is that probably 28 other teams have a safety that should be a backup...I don't think Keith is the 65th worse safety in the league.....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I 'd of shoehorned jack Lambert in & over Dick Butkus any day there ,.Mister phony faker & disingenuously fictitious OneRV ,,,er,,,but then again ,I don't piss around with the postin'up of facts ,huh one-rv guy?
o_O:rolleyes:o_O

:lmao:
You're holding that acting thing against Butkus aren't you?

Aftershock

Reaction score
He's just okay. I would've traded for someone like Earl Thomas in a heartbeat.