jeff smardja **ND/Stanford Game**

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lanecity1975 said:
what a game!!

Agreed...it almost seems as if ND wants Stanford to win.

I hope Stanford pulls it out as I hate ND and plus I gotta root for the underdog here...but chances are I will be let down. :eek:: :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kid just seems like one of those clutch players.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I don't think Smardjza (however you spell it) will declare. I think he'll choose baseball.

Honestly, I think Stovall is a heckuva talent. Didn't they just say that he's the first Notre Dame receiver in history over 1,000 yards for the season?

He's 6-5 with decent hands. I'm not sure about his speed, but he seems fast enough.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
charlie weis is a brilliant coach
That was one of the best games I've seen this year. Twice in 1 year I think that of a Notre Dame game. (Do not like them at all.)

I must be dreaming.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
That kicker is damn lucky it didn't come down to a FG ... of ANY distance.

Naruto

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Honestly, I think Stovall is a heckuva talent. Didn't they just say that he's the first Notre Dame receiver in history over 1,000 yards for the season?

No Samardzija had 999 yards before the game started. The 2nd play of the game he took one 80 yards to the house. So he hit 1000 before Stovall.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hes not a WR hes a TE and hes been making big plays all year. He is deadly in the redzone has great hands, catches the ball well in traffic and has a knack for the big play. I live in Indiana and have seen most of NDs game this he and he is definately Brady's favorite option. He is very impressive but I will stick with Witten.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Hes not a WR hes a TE and hes been making big plays all year. He is deadly in the redzone has great hands, catches the ball well in traffic and has a knack for the big play. I live in Indiana and have seen most of NDs game this he and he is definately Brady's favorite option. He is very impressive but I will stick with Witten.

I didnt see him block anyone

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
He's listed as a WR. I've only seen him out wide or in the slot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/roster?teamId=87

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Maybe they moved him to WR, either that or Ive been smoking too much crack.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Alexander said:
I vote crack.:)

DC-freecrack.jpg

"Hes a TE baby, I swear"

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I hate Notre Dame and I think it is atrocious they get to go to a BCS Bowl without having the nuts to play in a conference.

That being said, Weis did an amazing job turning that team into a something that resembles a decent program.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
I hate Notre Dame and I think it is atrocious they get to go to a BCS Bowl without having the nuts to play in a conference.

That being said, Weis did an amazing job turning that team into a something that resembles a decent program.
I hate them too, but in fairness they play a killer schedule minus one game.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I hate them too, but in fairness they play a killer schedule minus one game.

They do?

Pittsburgh
BYU
Stanford
Tennessee (this year)
Navy
Syracuse
Michigan (this year)

That is the patty cake schedule of the century.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Kinda unfair that Oregon lsot to only USC, and ND lsot to USC and Michigan and will go over them.

If the nation wants to see them or not, its reallyt fair

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:

They have never played in a conference.

Neither did Miami when they were an independent and got the opportunity to play for the national title.

I suppose Notre Dame should just be smart and join the Big East and "earn" their BCS bid.