Jerry at Oscars

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
one must wonder why? this team is a train wreck, and he's out having fun! unbelievable

R U serious??? So he shouldn't do anything at all in life ? I guess if someone sees him eating dinner we should take him out back and flog him..

Yes the team is in disarray .. Yes he is the GM / owner who is responsible for that but I don't think him being or not being at the oscars on a Sunday night in the off season when the new NFL league season hasn't even started yet will have any bearing on whether this team improves overnight .. But that's just my opinion

Neverhood

Reaction score
Pathetic if you guys are hating cause he's enjoying his life. I'm a diehard fan but there are more important things in life than football, maybe he enjoys that stuff, maybe he's with his wife who enjoys that stuff, relax the man doesn't have that much more life to live

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Pathetic if you guys are hating cause he's enjoying his life. I'm a diehard fan but there are more important things in life than football, maybe he enjoys that stuff, maybe he's with his wife who enjoys that stuff, relax the man doesn't have that much more life to live

We're just having some fun with the fact that no other NFL GM would/should have a reason to be there. I'm no Pilgrim, party on JJ :D