Jerry, bring Dez back if Cooper & Cobb out with lengthy injuries

Cmac

Reaction score
Dez catches the Amari/Gallup drops from the last two games. He'd also be lighting a fire under his teammates during the Jets game instead of taking a nap on the sidelines like some of our current "leaders" *cough* Amari/Zeke *cough*. I miss having a player that genuinely cared about this franchise.
Now you know JG doesn't like that.....I haven't forgot how 2 stars wanted him to calm down as Detroit was ripping them a few years ago. He'd be a ready-made excuse for this team.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I say yes, bring back Dez. At least we would have a side show to watch while the main event fizzles. And then interview him a lot so we can get some good sound bites.

Spurdog

Reaction score
So I have chosen to give a serious response to this suggestion. I won't regurge all the obvious reasons we don't want him back, that's been well covered. Dez was starting to lose a step, couldn't get separation and wasn't really willing to run the crossing right with any consistency. He's not the answer. I'd rather have AB if we need to do something drastic, he can at least still play and might run Garrett off.

ICP

Reaction score
As long as we're talking crazy why not Antonio Brown as well?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jerry, do you want to help save the 2019 season?

Simple solution to try to save the season if Amari Cooper and Cobb are out with injury for a while...

Bring Dez back. Seriously.

This receiving corps is in trouble with its 2 veteran WRs (Cooper and Cobb) out with lengthy serious injuries. Bring Dez back if he is healthy. He knows the system and would help this offense with the pass against a very tough schedule that is about to start.

What say you?
:facepalm::thumbdown::eek::huh: