Jerry, bring Dez back!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Please stop posting this crap.
Why? If it bothers you, bro, pass it on by. Several of us would like to see Dez given another chance, especially since he is out there hustling and getting in his best shape possible. Admit it, he looks better than our backups...at least. It wouldn't hurt the team to see what he can do in training camp and preseason.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry probably needed to be convinced by Stephen that he must attend to Dez's departure. That decision was something that needed to be done for all concerned. To overturn it now would be a mistake that should justify ridicule. Let's get on with what should be done to improve, rather than to revisit our misgivings of the past. Dez is desperate to be re-instated into something that he's likely unable to fulfill. Let's move on and look to better things.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why? If it bothers you, bro, pass it on by. Several of us would like to see Dez given another chance, especially since he is out there hustling and getting in his best shape possible. Admit it, he looks better than our backups...at least. It wouldn't hurt the team to see what he can do in training camp and preseason.
Seriously? He looks like an old man (football years) making a fool of himself. All 32 teams agree which is why he will never get a tryout for any team ever again. He is a media darling. The media peddles this crap and the idiot fans eat it up as if its crack because they don't know what they are really seeing. It's just plain garbage propaganda. It has no business on a serious NFL forum.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good luck Dez.
I'm not rooting for you, but I'm not rooting against you either.
Well... that's dishonest. I'm kind of rooting against you because you'd probably be a waste of space that's taking up too much of the team's attention until you get cut and then there will be another Twitter Tantrum.

Edit: I take that back... this could be fun!
Sign him Jerry!

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Bring Dez back and trade him for a 2nd round pick, trade the monkey for a conditional 7th:laugh:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't think he has anything to offer

All you would have to do is every time we are first and goal from inside the five is have him run a fade. It is like a guaranteed TD! You want to turn down a couple of TDs per game??? Huh???[/imbecile]

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All you would have to do is every time we are first and goal from inside the five is have him run a fade. It is like a guaranteed TD! You want to turn down a couple of TDs per game??? Huh???[/imbecile]
Yeah, a pick 6 for the other guys. LOL