Jerry: By any measure, except the last two games, we got top quality players

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the @1053thefan pregame show when asked about their early season struggles: "By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players. And I know we've got arguably one of the best players in the league in our quarterback. ... We got the personnel. We got the talent. And I really believe in our coaching staff."

jblaze2004

Reaction score
so what he is saying is if we keep loosing games then McCarthy job is in jeopardy. Not having talent isn't going to be an excuse.

Havic

Reaction score
When we played the Browns we looked good but against playoff teams we look awful

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sydla

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the @1053thefan pregame show when asked about their early season struggles: "By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players. And I know we've got arguably one of the best players in the league in our quarterback. ... We got the personnel. We got the talent. And I really believe in our coaching staff."

He’s an idiot. They have bottom three talent at RB and DT. Their WRs are middle of the pack and that’s with Lamb.

LB play still is suspect.

Literally everytime he opens his mouth he’s either lying or too stupid to know what he’s saying.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course, he comes out with this when we're about to play the hapless, New York Giants.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score

LOST

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry likes to survey our top 7-8 players and compare them to the top players on other teams. He doesn't care about the other 45 guys on the team and how they may stack up to the competition.