Jerry: By any measure, except the last two games, we got top quality players

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is why we’ll never be able to have a serious HC for this organization again. No one who has options will want to deal with Jerry.
Exactly right. Much like Jerry loves to brag about how he talked Payton and Garrett out of leaving for what didn’t appear to be ideal situations, others are going to suggest to up and comers that Dallas isn’t exactly a great place to coach.

So it’ll be a retread that NO ONE else would ever hire. Rex Ryan can pretty much go ahead and retain a RE agent in DFW.

kskboys

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the @1053thefan pregame show when asked about their early season struggles: "By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players. And I know we've got arguably one of the best players in the league in our quarterback. ... We got the personnel. We got the talent. And I really believe in our coaching staff."

I guess he believes if he just keeps repeating it suddenly it will magically come true?

kskboys

Reaction score
giphy.gif
"Jerry you have a warm butt."

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry needs to get a better understanding of the correlation between performance and valuation. Just because you are paying top dollar doesn't mean you have top quality.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I really believe in our coaching staff.
Sure thing, Mr. Jones. You believe in your head coach SO much that you did not extend his contract, thus making him a lame duck head coach by default.

No one could make this stuff up. :facepalm: