Jerry: By any measure, except the last two games, we got top quality players

bewp7

Reaction score
if they change it to national flag league jerry built the greatest team of all time

gj jerry ur the smartest

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the @1053thefan pregame show when asked about their early season struggles: "By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players. And I know we've got arguably one of the best players in the league in our quarterback. ... We got the personnel. We got the talent. And I really believe in our coaching staff."

The Cowboys are systyle...over them, JJ said so.

Wanna buy a jersey? He sells out cheap...

vlad

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on the @1053thefan pregame show when asked about their early season struggles: "By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players. And I know we've got arguably one of the best players in the league in our quarterback. ... We got the personnel. We got the talent. And I really believe in our coaching staff."

By any measure I’m a lady’s man, except for all the women that reject me

Surfguy

Reaction score
4110038.jpg

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
“By any measurement, except the last two ball games, we've got top quality players.”

*** is he even saying here?

It’s like saying, take out 2/3 of our players sucking *** and they’re top notch I tell ya!

slick325

Reaction score

Delusional

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I used to be ambivalent about Jerry but I hate him now, seriously.

Beaker42

Reaction score

He’s an absolute buffoon

RoboQB

Reaction score
All I'm getting from Jerry's comments are,
"We can't beat the really good teams."