Jerry can't keep Jason

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry probably slept through the Buffalo, Chicago, and Philly games. Not to mention the 6 or 7 years he didn't make the playoffs.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
we need a defensive minded HC...and a competent OC/DC. Wink Martindale or Robert Saleh?

I don’t really care which way the new coach leans but they definitely need to have only one person in charge of the entire defense. I swear our defensive looked like the DL was playing one scheme and the LBers and DBs were playing a different scheme and the two were not compatible because they left huge voids from the LOS to 10 yards deep.

pentatwirl

Reaction score
It took a few days with the Princeton wunderkind, but they've figured out the math.

Premise 1:
"MORE THAN ANYTHING," columnist Randy Galloway wrote in The Dallas Morning News a generation ago, Jones "wants to be known as a 'football guy.'" Link

Premise 2:
Jerry Jones: "Jason Garrett checked a lot of positive boxes when you started looking at the head coaches and the aptitude and quality of coach." Link

Let:
Jerry Jones announces he sees a lot of himself in Jason Garrett.

Given:
"You don't fire yourself."

QED, contract extension.

Grevus

Reaction score
The longer this circus goes on, the move I'm convinced that Garrett will remain as the head coach. Don't be surprised that a meeting is scheduled were Garrett has a new 3YR contract.