Reaction score
I think it's his shopping list

1. Depends
2. Mats for the yacht

3. If there is any money leftover a rb

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Calling someone ignorant because you disagree with their opinion, without offering any counterargument to the opinion, is a personal attack.

It's okay though, you post out of emotion all the time and take things to a personal level. I'm just surprised you don't get benched for it.
Don't get me started...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Calling someone ignorant because you disagree with their opinion, without offering any counterargument to the opinion, is a personal attack.

It's okay though, you post out of emotion all the time and take things to a personal level. I'm just surprised you don't get benched for it.
Some of us don't have time to explain one's ignorance, especially when one has always followed this team (which means you should know better). At the same time, one could consider you trolling, which you do often, since that goes against forum rules. I'm surprised you don't get benched for it.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of us don't have time to explain one's ignorance, especially when one has always followed this team (which means you should know better). At the same time, one could consider you trolling, which you do often, since that goes against forum rules. I'm surprised you don't get benched for it.
Show your work, provide examples of me "trolling."

Posting things you disagree with or don't want to hear, or arguing against things you say, isn't trolling, regardless of how it makes you feel.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Posting things you disagree with or don't want to hear, or arguing against things you say, isn't trolling, regardless of how it makes you feel.
The same goes for you. You started with the false accusations. Show how Mahomes could have led this team to multiple SB wins. Since you previously didn't, that can be considered trolling.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The same goes for you. You started with the false accusations. Show how Mahomes could have led this team to multiple SB wins. Since you previously didn't, that can be considered trolling.
By not being lost, scared and confused. Stepping up with the game on the line instead of shrinking in the spotlight.

That's me voicing an opinion. You seem to be struggling with this concept. Maybe you should ask a mod if they consider it trolling.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
By not being lost, scared and confused. Stepping up with the game on the line instead of shrinking in the spotlight.

That's me voicing an opinion. You seem to be struggling with this concept. Maybe you should ask a mod if they consider it trolling.
I voiced my opinion (ignorance) based on your fallacious opinion lacking proof. You repeatedly do that, hence the term trolling.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're a TROLL if you don't agree that Dak is a top 10 QB.
This is the logic of the Dak-Davidians and A/C is the President of the fan club.
Their belief system is as follows...........DAK, TAD, then maybe the Cowboys. :muttley:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I voiced my opinion (ignorance) based on your fallacious opinion lacking proof. You repeatedly do that, hence the term trolling.
Neat theory. Unfortunately you are still showing that you aren't grasping the concept of what trolling or personal attacks are. Again, maybe you should get clarification from the mods. I'm done with you for today.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neat theory. Unfortunately you are still showing that you aren't grasping the concept of what trolling or personal attacks are. Again, maybe you should get clarification from the mods. I'm done with you for today.
Tell him I miss BATMAN.................... :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Aww, you don't like what your spewing used against you. You need to practice what you preach.

Brax

Reaction score

I think the Dak Stan’s get a lot of slack when it comes to personal attack's interpretation , you’re dealing with a ignorant poster who doesn’t understand discussing a subject, let’s see the standard reply is
OL sucks even though they were highly rated
WR suck they always run the wrong route or don’t get enough separation
TE suck, RBs suck
So extrapolating the are saying Dak needs all pro at every offensive position and Jim Brown at RB, yet Dak has had that and still failed.
And the newest is he came in second in the MVP voting yet he didn’t get 1 first place vote.
Then there’s the D
The D that holds teams to 19 points and the Offense disappears but it’s the D fault for the 3 and out of the offense until garbage time
The D sucked against GB even though Dak gave GB 14 points in the first half and was great at 3 and outs until the second stringers of GB came in
Then there’s the coaches they all suck and Dak has killed more coaches than he has playoff wins.
Then it’s the FO who built the team around Dak only see failure after failure as their reward.
Don’t waste your time with him he he will be strutting around when Jerry does the stupid thing and extends Dak and all the excuses for more failures will be on display along with new ones and new insults and personal attacks.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Dak Stan’s get a lot of slack when it comes to personal attack's interpretation , you’re dealing with a ignorant poster who doesn’t understand discussing a subject, let’s see the standard reply is
TE suck, RBs suck
So extrapolating the are saying Dak needs all pro at every offensive position and Jim Brown at RB, yet Dak has had that and still failed.
And the newest is he came in second in the MVP voting yet he didn’t get 1 first place vote.
Then there’s the D
The D that holds teams to 19 points and the Offense disappears but it’s the D fault for the 3 and out of the offense until garbage time
The D sucked against GB even though Dak gave GB 14 points in the first half and was great at 3 and outs until the second stringers of GB came in
Then there’s the coaches they all suck and Dak has killed more coaches than he has playoff wins.
Then it’s the FO who built the team around Dak only see failure after failure as their reward.
Don’t waste your time with him he he will be strutting around when Jerry does the stupid thing and extends Dak and all the excuses for more failures will be on display along with new ones and new insults and personal attacks.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak went toe to toe with Rodgers, because back then he played with instincts and didn't know better. They coached those instincts out of him. Many people won't agree that Dak outplayed Goff in 2018, or they saw that game as the Rams game planning against Dak, focusing in on stopping the run and daring dak to throw, while the Rams had their run game going. I know you don't view that game that way, but its up to debate.
Not really, it’s street-ball and only happens with bad defenses. The GB secondary was trash and had back-ups playing, allowing 400 yards multiple times going into the play-offs…. Dez caught 9 passes and targeted 12 yards on breakdowns in coverage. Dak can’t work with Dez in a system..

Plus teams figured out what Dallas was doing with Beasley, so the next year they sat on his out routes. They blamed Dez after 2017, when in reality out was teams just figuring out how they used Beasley. That gave birth to the “Dak friendly” system of “we don’t need a number 1”.

Reality is Dak is just an early progression QB..

khiladi

Reaction score
TE suck, RBs suck
Then there’s the D

zoolander-will-ferrell.gif