Jerry; Dak can win the Super Bowl

Brax

Reaction score
Cowboys Fans: Super Bowl? Jerry can’t put together a roster capable of winning even a divisional playoff game. We have 28 years of receipts.
He has a note pad, look at his notes Bob, he can’t talk coherently and he can’t write a sentence, this is the worse than Al Davis. Surprised he doesn’t have a crayon so he doesn’t hurt himself.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Those QBs had better teams/defenses. Dak went toe to toe with Rodgers in 2016 but our defense choked with the game on the line. Dak outplayed Goff in 2018 but we lost because of our defense. The defense was to blame in both those games.
Dak went toe to toe with Rodgers, because back then he played with instincts and didn't know better. They coached those instincts out of him. Many people won't agree that Dak outplayed Goff in 2018, or they saw that game as the Rams game planning against Dak, focusing in on stopping the run and daring dak to throw, while the Rams had their run game going. I know you don't view that game that way, but its up to debate.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Of course Dak can win the SB!

I can also win the Olympic decathlon at age 69, with bad knees and a torn rotator cuff.

All it takes is for me to be given a special exemption to enter, and for lightning to strike dead all the other competitors!

Simple, really....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s crazy.
Yeah, and there’s a lengthy list of QBs that have been drafted since 2016. It lets Cowboys fans know that it’s not going to be easy to find a QB that can win a SB. The Cowboys have only had two QBs in their entire history lead the team to a SB win and they had great teams from top to bottom, including HOF head coaches.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak went toe to toe with Rodgers, because back then he played with instincts and didn't know better. They coached those instincts out of him. Many people won't agree that Dak outplayed Goff in 2018, or they saw that game as the Rams game planning against Dak, focusing in on stopping the run and daring dak to throw, while the Rams had their run game going. I know you don't view that game that way, but its up to debate.
The main problem with Dak is he’s lost some of his confidence from those earlier years. The fan abuse and the playoff struggles have taken their toll on his psyche. I think the team as a whole isn’t a confident unit. As soon as we get behind in a big game we start to fold. There’s no fight.

krs1bro

Reaction score
Jerry is always the salesman. Yak ain't winning crap. We all know it. I admit I was on this hype train for a while and said this year feels different. Then the playoffs with GB. yikes!!! I thought DC would give them a good beat down. Then I saw yaks face like he was in some kind of batsht crazy other dimension and we saw the result. Are you kidding.me. my gosh that my friends is the dinamic of the current status of this organization. As long as the vay j's are number 1 franchise in terms of $$$. That's is exactly what we have my friends. Not gonna change. Ground hog day. I'm out sadly.sadly.. Thx. Hillbillies I'm done. Waste of time rooting for this sht show. The vay jays win. Yuck x infinity.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Revisionist history. This was another game Dak started slow out of the gates. Yes, the defense wasn’t good either. But it was 21-3 more than mid way through the second quarter. And GB had one of the worst passing defenses in the league that year. Dak has practically never been able to go toe-to-toe with playoff caliber teams and good QBs. In the last three playoff games, Dak’s stats in the first half have been awful. This is a repeated pattern with him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How is it a personal attack? Replying to your "Mahomes would have won multiple SBs over the past few years with this team" by stating there is knowledge or information lacking is not a personal attack.

ig·no·rance
https://www.google.com/search?clien...2ahUKEwiAqtCJ1pGFAxUKfjABHS6uD0QQ3eEDegQIIRAt
noun
  1. lack of knowledge or information.
Calling someone ignorant because you disagree with their opinion, without offering any counterargument to the opinion, is a personal attack.

It's okay though, you post out of emotion all the time and take things to a personal level. I'm just surprised you don't get benched for it.