Twitter: Jerry: Dak will be better and fans should have hope because we won 24 games the last 2 seasons

rambo2

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys front office should hand out participation trophies to all the players as the playoffs are obviously not important.
They won the first one and lost the 2nd one by one score. Very close to going to the NFC championship.

Reactions: G2

nobody

Reaction score
Dak will be better?!

giphy.gif

He is what he is at this point. I'm done believing that he'll get better. Deeds not words. All he is full of is words.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This man literally said, out loud, he preferred to be good enough to stay relevant over going all in for a Super Bowl. As soon as he said that every fan, media outlet, and Dallas reporters should have absolutely vilified him. I won’t say fans deserve more, because fans don’t deserve anything, but Jerry is a disgrace to the NFL, the Cowboys, and athletes everywhere who literally kill themselves to win a Super Bowl.

Also, at this point in his career, Dak isn’t changing. He is exactly who he is going to be and he ain’t getting better.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
People want to blame Dak or Kellen but this is 100% the reason for lack of success

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This man literally said, out loud, he preferred to be good enough to stay relevant over going all in for a Super Bowl. As soon as he said that every fan, media outlet, and Dallas reporters should have absolutely vilified him. I won’t say fans deserve more, because fans don’t deserve anything, but Jerry is a disgrace to the NFL, the Cowboys, and athletes everywhere who literally kill themselves to win a Super Bowl.

Also, at this point in his career, Dak isn’t changing. He is exactly who he is going to be and he ain’t getting better.
It's kind of a miracle we're even this good.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Jerry's marketing hard...trying to keep his brand at #1......even last year I didnt hear him talking up the Cowboys as much as he is now....and were not even past the SB.

Sydla

Reaction score
25, counting the playoffs. Can we hang a banner for that?

Hey Jerry, how'd the playoffs work out after winning 24 games the last two years?

Funny how he and his son always talk about regular season wins but never talk about postseason success.

Jayinem

Reaction score
The ownership is obviously awful but the team was good enough to win 12 games the last two seasons as Jerry said, yet both home and away the QB failed in the playoffs to the same team in the last 2 years. At some point we just have to call a spade a spade the QB is not good or clutch when he needs to be against good defenses. Our defense only gave up on average 21 points in the 2 losses. Our offense managed only 14.5 points in those 2 losses. So we can't blame the defense. Then those that try to blame Moore he didn't throw those 3 INTs in those two games. We know who did.

cowboyec

Reaction score
dak has gotten better every year he's been in the league.
the only concerns i have are injuries and staying healthy.
QB on the field stuff...he's improved every year.
he's not "elite" but he's damn good.
and i still think we can win with him as our QB.
so that gives me hope.

mccarthy has led this team to back to back 12 win seasons and play-off appearances.
not a single season has been easy yet his team hasn't quit on him and has improved since he's been here.
its a good young team.
and he is the best hc we've had since parcells.
that also gives me hope.

the back2back playoff failures to the 9ers shows this team is good.
and this team is close.
but its not there yet.
i don't know what is missing to get over the hump.
the players gotta perform.
its on them.
beyond that...i'm gonna trust big mike to figure it out.
i'm a fan.
not the owner.
all i can do is root like hell for'm.
:flagwave:Go☆Cowboys:flagwave: