Twitter: Jerry: Dak will be better and fans should have hope because we won 24 games the last 2 seasons

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The Cowboys were an expansion team in the 60s. Within a decade they were competing for and winning SBs until the early 80s. Then JJ bought the team in 89 and from the lapse of 1982 to 1992, again they were competing for and winning SBs due to Jimmy. Since that last SB in 1996 under Jerry and company, it’s been almost THREE decades where the team hasn’t even reached the NFC championship game. Jerry is just putting lipstick on a pig as far as organizational success is concerned.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
You're the second person to post this. Do you people do it just to troll or can yall honestly not count?
Probably because they reply before they have read all of the post.

I do it myself, curious if you find that odd?

IrishAnto

Reaction score
The big difference between our Front Office and that of Philly's, is that had we drafted Wentz in 2016, we'd still be trying to win with Wentz.
Philly's FO admits their mistakes and tries to fix them!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The big difference between our Front Office and that of Philly's, is that had we drafted Wentz in 2016, we'd still be trying to win with Wentz.

What does fix mean??? Lol

JonesBoys

Reaction score
25, counting the playoffs. Can we hang a banner for that?

When is he hanging the 25 wins in two years banner? And also the banner for beating 45 year old Tom brady and an 8-9 Tampa team? Big things in Dallas Jerrah, what a great job!

IrishAnto

Reaction score
What does fix mean??? Lol
Fix the problem by getting another QB (drafted in the second round, not the end of the 4th or undrafted free agency) and trading the mistake for a 1st round pick.
You understand now?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
10000% Hell they are still trying how to figure out to keep Zeke. Garrett 10 years ect.. If it doesn't work keep trying for a decade at least. brilliant!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Fix the problem by getting another QB (drafted in the second round, not the end of the 4th or undrafted free agency) and trading the mistake for a 1st round pick.
You understand now?
What he was saying (I think) is that over here we don't even know what the word fix means.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys currently have holes in their coaching staff and roster, so Jerry shouldn't be saying the things he's saying.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nobody wants to buy what Jerry is selling but it’s so entertaining we watch anyways.

morat1959

Reaction score
You understand now?
Can we get a first round pick for him? I can dream but don’t think that will ever happen. I’m thinking 3rd-4th rounder tops.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You understand now?

It was sarcasm bagel nose!!