Jerry expects Tyler Smith and Stephon Gilmore to play

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told @1053thefan he is confident LG Tyler Smith (foot) and CB Stephon Gilmore (shoulder) will both play Sunday vs. Packers. “I’m really optimistic that we’ll see Tyler back.” On Gilmore: “Is it a realistic chance to count on him, as we get ready to get the team ready to go this week? The answer is yes. Yes, we’ll count on him.” Likely will be limited during practice week.

Dr. Jones has spoken !
:thumbup:

Jipper

Reaction score
When you get up in the morning, you have to slide your foot across the floor because you can’t roll, it the pain is excruciating, but it does go away once you loosen it up
yeah, i have had plantar fasciitis issues (and I teach fitness) so know that feeling when it is strained all to well...but can't possibly imagine it torn and then having to push 300 pound men around for 3 hours...thats insanity.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah, i have had plantar fasciitis issues (and I teach fitness) so know that feeling when it is strained all to well...but can't possibly imagine it torn and then having to push 300 pound men around for 3 hours...thats insanity.
Teaching fitness, congratulations excellent occupation. I’ve been training over 50 years. Variety variety. Imagination. Keep it fresh.

Jipper

Reaction score
Teaching fitness, congratulations excellent occupation. I’ve been training over 50 years. Variety variety. Imagination. Keep it fresh.
It's my "zen" job...my wife is a regional group fitness director for crunch fitness and I was an instructor and trainer for many years whem younger....a few years back she told me she needed a dependable am instructor so I got roped in when I heard her complaining constantly....I am a vp at a bank too so at least this keep me in shape and is my corvette money!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jerry just saying that if he is paying you better be playing.