Jerry expects Tyler Smith and Stephon Gilmore to play

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told @1053thefan he is confident LG Tyler Smith (foot) and CB Stephon Gilmore (shoulder) will both play Sunday vs. Packers. “I’m really optimistic that we’ll see Tyler back.” On Gilmore: “Is it a realistic chance to count on him, as we get ready to get the team ready to go this week? The answer is yes. Yes, we’ll count on him.” Likely will be limited during practice week.

Jipper

Reaction score
I think it was nate Newton that had the same tear as Smith and he said he played through it with just having to manage the pain...they will both go

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
When Dr Jerry speaks about availability of injured players, you know those players are heading to the Injured reserve list....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm more concerned with Gilmore. Love can spin it and the secondary will get tested. If he is wearing a sleeve or restraining strap it could limit his effectiveness.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
So a team doctor tells the owner of the billion dollar sports team what to expect from his players, the owner of said sports team tells us, and people cry like female dogs. I've never understood how Jerry can live so rent free in all your heads.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm more concerned with Gilmore. Love can spin it and the secondary will get tested. If he is wearing a sleeve or restraining strap it could limit his effectiveness.
Without Gilmore this D is in trouble

Bagman

Reaction score
And Martin ? Although I don't have any reservations about playing Bass at RG. Dude opened some holes

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it was nate Newton that had the same tear as Smith and he said he played through it with just having to manage the pain...they will both go
The pain disappears until your rest. Then you have to go to the agony of loosening everything up again, and then the pain disappears again until you rest.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The TJ Bass effect. When the guy below you plays well, you tend to heal quicker. Even faster than TO’s magic hyperbaric chamber.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
sounds excruciating
When you get up in the morning, you have to slide your foot across the floor because you can’t roll, it the pain is excruciating, but it does go away once you loosen it up