Jerry Has Spoken Regarding Dak

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no way dak is going to sit down with the year hes having.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Speaking Friday on 105.3 The Fan, Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones still sounded optimistic about Prescott's availability against Minnesota but added that it's still yet to be determined.

"I'd like to think Dak can go (Sunday) and will think that," Jones said. "We'll see how things work at practice, but I would say things are looking good right now about Dak.

"I'm not so sure how much of it is want-to on my part or how much of it is factual. We really will need to see come Sunday, and that's a few days away as you know. We'll have to take a good look at it at that time. But he's preparing to play, and he'll be prepared to play, and he's doing really well."

Cowboys Likely To Take Dak Decision Into Weekend (dallascowboys.com)

Does not sound as if Jerry is forcing anything. he says he is not sure of how much of it is want and how much is factual and say we will have to wait and see.

Mannix

Reaction score
Yeah those were special times. The .500 record and zero playoff wins were truly magical.
Didn't say they were special times....was simply trying to humor those that can be humored....with humor.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I liked it better back when Parcells would make the decision if someone was well enough to play.....seemingly, on his own.
Yeah but I don't know if that will work in today's NFL. I remember a story about how he asked a player if he was hurt or injured? The player asked what difference does it make. Parcells response was if your hurt than you can play but if you are injured than I have no use for you.