Twitter: Jerry: "I have visions of a future here for Randy Gregory"

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why not? We've had him on the cheap and his issues should forge a discount at a position that's pretty expensive. Jerry sure does love his discounts ..... for some players anyway, lol.

817Gill

Reaction score
Those of you who were disregarding Mike Fish’s reports that Jerry was directly lobbying for Gregory to play more snaps and possibly start shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it just due to the messenger.

When Jerry talked about Dorance it always felt like he was just spitting a name out that the coaches were pushing. There’s no splash from 92 and those are the type of guys Jerry takes note of.

What’s worrisome is if we have another coaching staff that picks favorites. Results should dictate the depth chart.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Let us know when Jerry has visions of a big run stuffer at 1Tech.

We need someone who just causes havoc inside.

Problem is so does about 30 other teams.

I feel like stud 3 techniques aren’t as abundant as they used to be.

kskboys

Reaction score
We need someone who just causes havoc inside.

Problem is so does about 30 other teams.

I feel like stud 3 techniques aren’t as abundant as they used to be.
Well, the problem is, you need the 1 tech beside him to make him effective. For some very strange reason, teams have forgotten this. Marinate definitely had no clue. Don't get me wrong, there's a few who are so good that they are disruptive no matter what. But, those are the exceptions.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I don’t like Jerry the GM but you gotta give him credit for keeping Randy around. We all thought he was nuts for doing it when Randy kept failing tests

slick325

Reaction score
Randy Gregory is a natural talent and I hope he has his life and career on track. Would love for that to be the case and for Dallas to reap the benefits of their dedication to him. BUT...all I can hear when I read or hear either of the Jones boys speak is..."Hurry, hurry, hurry! Step right up, folks. All it takes is part of a dollar. See the greatest, the most colossal, the most stupendous, the most gigantic, the most sensational..." Carnival barkers at the highest level.