Twitter: Jerry: "I have visions of a future here for Randy Gregory"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory may have been rubbing THC into the fabric of Jones' Hall of Fame gold jacket again...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well, the problem is, you need the 1 tech beside him to make him effective. For some very strange reason, teams have forgotten this. Marinate definitely had no clue. Don't get me wrong, there's a few who are so good that they are disruptive no matter what. But, those are the exceptions.

Because teams look at opposing offenses that hand it off as a W.

Everyone is trying to stop big plays from happening.

If you hand it off it’s a win because most big plays come through the air.

Aven8

Reaction score
He’s been our best PR for years now. He’s just not been available. I agree with Jerry, but we just extended him for next season for like 2 million. Sign him early next season if everything is on track still.

Dreski

Reaction score
Well, the problem is, you need the 1 tech beside him to make him effective. For some very strange reason, teams have forgotten this. Marinate definitely had no clue. Don't get me wrong, there's a few who are so good that they are disruptive no matter what. But, those are the exceptions.
I’d love for us to have a good 1 tech. We need a big boy to set the tone for the defense

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Visions ?

Jerrah , slowly put down the whiskey glass . That devil spit is too much .

conner01

Reaction score
He’s been our best PR for years now. He’s just not been available. I agree with Jerry, but we just extended him for next season for like 2 million. Sign him early next season if everything is on track still.
Gregory has made 4.5 mil in his career
After taxes and the 1.5 mil in fines he is probably broke
He makes 1 mil next year
I think a with a signing bonus spread out over a couple years for insurance you could sign him fairly reasonably but probably not 2 mil
That’s backup money in the league today

blueblood70

Reaction score
on a serious note i see it as well, dude has the talent of Dware and looks to have motor and drive, if , a big if he stays on track he will have big time success..

only thing im mad at RG for is we drafted Taco because he was always suspended..man what of..:(

morat1959

Reaction score
Shut up idiot. Nobody listens to you anymore. Captain clueless!