Twitter: Jerry: "I have visions of a future here for Randy Gregory"

wecasa

Reaction score
Jerry got visions of going halvsies on a weed shop with Gregory?

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear it. I've always been pro Gregory throughout his entire issue. I'm glad he's with us and I hope he gets signed along with Aldon Smith. Work on defensive backs and we should be good to go. Oh yeah, Dallas could use a beast in the middle of that DL.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I guess Randy's getting a long-term deal .......soon.

Right now, Gregory is playing better than any defensive player picked after he was. Beginning of this season, I thought it likely we try to extend Gregory next offseason. He's played better than expected. They'll try to sign him. Should get a decent deal given how the Cowboys have stuck with Gregory.

Note the comment from Jerry. He wants to make good on the Gregory draft pick. Often seems there are too many extraneous considerations going into our front office decisions when they should be focused on maximizing value per cap dollar.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
After this past 25 years, i wouldn't trust this old man's visions much. But i do agree Gregory needs to stay put.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I think Randy would give JJ a little discount considering all the support he received from the org over this time. Very happy they dropped this issue not just for RG, but for other players going forward; the negative stereotypes need to end and this is how you do it.

So if that is how a "weedhead" plays, maybe in that case, give me 10 more, etc. lol

Last edited: