Jerry: I like our roster, we couldnt afford Derrick Henry

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The oline struggled most of the game, too many penalties and the defensive line just isn't physical enough to beat good teams.

Henry would have been a nice add but doubt our record would be any different.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Likely true, but you’ll never know if you don’t make the call. Make the call, get told no, get laughed at, get hung up on but make him say no to taking less to play where he wanted to play, where he lives, where he trains and in an income tax free state for at least half of the games.

Jerry is if anything a good business man, being in sales and a business man myself- you ALWAYS make the call, even when you know you’re gonna be told no way. U still make the call. Just a failure

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Honestly, the sooner this guy is out of the picture the sooner the team has a chance. If you can’t afford what he’s making you have so royally screwed up that it doesn’t matter whether or not you actually can afford him because 1 player can’t cover up that many mistakes.

bewp7

Reaction score
well maybe what u like isnt very good jerry

almost 30 years….maybe jerry is just a arrogant idiot

jk it not maybe he is 100% a arrogant idiot one of the biggest on earth

Sydla

Reaction score
Likely true, but you’ll never know if you don’t make the call. Make the call, get told no, get laughed at, get hung up on but make him say no to taking less to play where he wanted to play, where he lives, where he trains and in an income tax free state for at least half of the games.

Jerry is if anything a good business man, being in sales and a business man myself- you ALWAYS make the call, even when you know you’re gonna be told no way. U still make the call. Just a failure
It’s not likely true.

In fact is a complete and total lie.

Fans need to stop buying this crap.