Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4 best offseason FA acquisitions so far:

1. Derrick Henry
2. Saquon Barkley
3. Josh Jacobs
4. Joe Mixon

premier RBs have become undervalued
We don't even need one of those guys. You just can't roll into the season with zeke and a cast of marginal NFL talent at RB. We went too cheap. There is a balance here but Jerry is blind to it b/c he doesn't follow the rest of the NFL like a real GM. This team does not have a working GM.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Of course he likes the roster. Is Jerry really gonna admit he and his staff did a poor job?

Oh so now it’s about money. The other day you were inferring Zeke is on par with Henry. SMH
Risen I don't generally feel your vibe, but you are 100% right this is the reason we are 1-2.

No RB, no DT. No...anything else with $25m in cap room.

edit: wrong post reply @Risen Star love you

garyo1954

Reaction score
He's saving the Dak should be in the ring of honor for almost winning games announcement until we almost win a Super Bowl

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
He's lying. No frickin way even he believes that - but it will be his calling card when he cleans out the coaching staff after this season. And who didn't see that coming this off-season.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I could have sword during free agency that we just didn't need a Derrick Henry and we could have afforded him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on three consecutive home losses: “Well, I’m not gonna close the stadium if you’re asking about that, at all. But seriously, those hurt, those really hurt. I hate it. I’m so proud of every fan in every seat, everybody that’s not in a seat watching on television at home. But I hate it.”