Jerry: I wouldn’t trade this defense for any other

BigD5

Reaction score
I wish this team would quit getting full of themselves. This is why Jerry is the problem. Good job. You beat the giants pretty soundly. Now move on. Focus on the bigger picture. Work harder. You’re not good enough yet. Don’t settle. Don’t get complacent. This has been a common theme in Dallas for many many years now

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jerry has point, I wouldn't trade the Bland-Diggs combo for any other, and the DL is not the best but good. Just depends on what you value.

Dakota

Reaction score
I know we have a great D but the only other team that allowed more points against the giants this year was the cardinals and we know how pitiful they are. Every other team has limited the giants to less than 17 points.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I wish this team would quit getting full of themselves. This is why Jerry is the problem. Good job. You beat the giants pretty soundly. Now move on. Focus on the bigger picture. Work harder. You’re not good enough yet. Don’t settle. Don’t get complacent. This has been a common theme in Dallas for many many years now
Jimmy Johnson would be harder on the team after a victory of this magnitude. He knew complacency was his enemy. Hope MM does the same.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Giving up 17 points to Danny Devito doesn’t sound like best defense in the league to me.
The Giants receiving group actually isn't terrible , like at all.

If Wan'Dale Robinson, Hyatt, Shepherd, and Paris Campbell have Caleb Williams or Drake Maye throwing to them a lot of y'all are going to see.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Well, for total defense, the Browns are #1 and the Ravens are #2. We are at #3. So, there's that.....not sure if that includes yesterday's games.
I hate the Whiners, but they are #1 right now. They are #1 in the most important stat, points allowed.

They gave up 3 points to Jacksonville. We gave up 17 to a putrid Giants O with a rookie Free Agent starting.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would you prefer he said, "Umm, no, I'd rather have those guys playing for my team than these guys."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know we have a great D but the only other team that allowed more points against the giants this year was the cardinals and we know how pitiful they are. Every other team has limited the giants to less than 17 points.
Did they all put their 2nd and 3rd stringers in for the 4th quarter, which is when the Giants scored their 2nd TD?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We were so far ahead, though, that that last TD drive came against our backups. We want to fuss about our starting D giving up 10 points to the Giants with a third-stringer starting, I can live with that. But the last scoring drive was a like a preseason game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We are a very solid pass rush and DB defense. They feed on each other creating turnovers. And it’s why we usually steamroll bad QBs or teams that let the lead slip away. We’re not horrible at run defense, but just looking at the numbers, you can out-physical us. Fast, undersized defense.