Twitter: Jerry: "If we got them talking about us, we’re doing our job.”

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is our "GM", ladies and gentlemen.

NO thats our Owner and i hate to break it to you but the owners of any and all business' have job#1 is profit, you can't own a team and not fill the seats and selling the team is how you do that, ironic that as bad as fans around here want to make out our last few decades we will year in and year out have the most primetime slots and still get highest ratings of many games on at the sometime even not football games. they are and have always been a big draw, jerry didn't name them Americas Team but his 3 SBs in 4 years continued that tradition. like it or not Jerrys doing his job, keep the team relative to fill stadiums is not a knock its his JOB. you all act lie its bad thing. its not.

think about this, main reason hes was able to purchase this team because the old regime was struggling with finances wasnt playing as well either etc guess what Jerrys not and never will be..

his GM role is sperate yet some if you don't get that the Cowboys are Like Apple and Apple CEOs /owners #1 job is what? Sell your product, make it as popular as possible, so when next model comes out people, line up to buy it.

this is necessary, jeez, get over it,

marketing is the #1 priority for all successful businesses, if you're not growing, you are dyeing!

blueblood70

Reaction score
what he says is the truth...however...incoming...3...2...1...:laugh:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: triple bagger.
the morons will always go to the folder they keep the stale overused narratives they saved to copy and paste it on almost every thread. Same tired played out nonsense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some seem to think the GM needs to sit in a room doing player evaluation 24 / 7 / 365.

I know many are venting (as usual), but come on not even the most avid haters are this incompetent in their logic. Are they?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Some seem to think the GM needs to sit in a room doing player evaluation 24 / 7 / 365.

I know many are venting (as usual), but come on not even the most avid haters are this incompetent in their logic. Are they?
I mean. You keep saying the haters are going to pop in.

If you are ok with this statement, and his actions on first take last week (rubbing his hands together regarding the fans making the money gesture) then you my friend are part of the problem. Admitting the guy is a malignant narcissist who doesn't care about the fans or winning isn't being a hater. Its what he has proven time and time again. With statements like this lol

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I mean. You keep saying the haters are going to pop in.

If you are ok with this statement, and his actions on first take last week (rubbing his hands together regarding the fans making the money gesture) then you my friend are part of the problem. Admitting the guy is a malignant narcissist who doesn't care about the fans or winning isn't being a hater. Its what he has proven time and time again. With statements like this lol

Sadly I have to agree 100% about Jerry. He doesn't care about winning but rather only his ego and being a salesman. He showed that when he got rid of Jimmy Johnson because everyone saw Jimmy AS the Cowboys and was responsible for building multiple Championships.....and Jerry's ego simply could not allow for such a thing to continue.