News: Jerry: "I'm looking for reasons to keep Garrett"

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
JJ is 77 years old. He doesn't want to live / die waiting for a college HC to catch up to the NFL game. So all you Lincoln Riley fans....it ain't happening
Jerry once hired a college coach and took 3 Super Bowl wins because of that college coach.

CB61

Reaction score
I still say that Garrett will move on is either the assistant GM or the GM he will be Jerry's puppet for life, he will never outright fire him he's too close to the whole Garrett Family pretty much every one of them has worked in some capacity with the Cowboys

CB61

Reaction score
Your 4-3 ahead of the division by a game and a half at the bye and if Philly wins next week we are still number 1

what can he say?

I think Garrett should be gone as well but we cant do it right now

now had we lost last night different story
That's the problem I'm not confident that the team that played Sunday night will show up week after week and that I'm sorry no matter who fault it is and I'm sure there's a lot of it to go around Garett is the one responsible that's why he's the head coach

CB61

Reaction score
I think if people were making me a billionaire, basically paying me to pursue my hobby...I'd sure as heck be okay with being their media punching bag. I'd take that criticism and laugh all of the way to the bank.
And he does and he has for years from what 600 million dollars to I believe 5 billion dollars in 30 years round numbers folks don't attack me tonight fact-checkers I believe that comes out to an 733% return approximately so he's been to the bank many times