Jerry is afraid of having his fears confirmed

plymkr

Reaction score
i understand fans that dont get it, i just dont understand why they dont get it.

THE ONLY THING THE JONES BOYS WANT IS MORE MONEY

nothing else matters. you guys are having more conversations and thoughts on things they dont even talk about.

how much did we make? thats their biggest conversation of any day.

how much will the fans accept because they dont learn even when we tell them to their faces? thats conversation number 2

wheres the bourbon? conversation number 3

everything fades to black
Exactly. They don’t care about the things we care about. They care about money and them being in the spotlight. Anything else that happens that is positive is a bonus.

Money and attention is the only thing that concerns them.

They respond to losing football games the way I respond to losing at Madden. It’s not important because it doesn’t affect my house, income, family or friends. Jerry and Stephen are playing Madden with an actual NFL team.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
All I know is I don't want a super bowl winning coach, since no coach had ever won a sb with 2 different teams.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I didn’t say it was a crutch. But it certainly makes things more difficult. Neither SF or Denver had significant salary cap considerations with Lance or Tebow. It can be done, as Philly showed with Wentz, but it depends greatly on how the contract is structured.

The Cowboys structured Dak’s contract to extend him, not release or trade. They made the decision they were all in with Dak, right or wrong.
it is. Tebow would have been given a second co tract here and Manning would have been ignored, because Tebow was a name and beat Pitt on an 80yd td. that's the difference.

most SB winners do it on their first contract or beginning of the Second. only Elway comes to mind as a hof to win late in the salary cap era. Johnson and dilfer were just on different teams. this team is built around a slightly above avg qb that folds under the lights. Romo froze when it counted as well.

you identify an issue and course correct. playing the "he's an RKG, Walter Payton award winner, blah, blah, blah is wishcasting mediocrity to be a great leader"

that's why we never trade for huge pieces or trade coveted assets in return.....they get histrionic and basically take a bag of chips for Amari cooper