Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes

ArtClink

Reaction score
You're allowed your opinion but my opinion about your opinion it holds just as much weight and sometimes when people have the wildest crazy conspiracy theories and by the way opinions that are so far fetched and ridiculous and most of them are false narratives that get busted on a regular basis then yeah you're gonna get called out on it...
I never marginalized your opinion or told you what posting schedule you should follow. Who made you the forum police?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I never marginalized your opinion or told you what posting schedule you should follow. Who made you the forum police?

8a925a75-d520-4bda-8b47-16fa0cfa67ad.jpg
:muttley: :lmao: ;)

Air Force One

Reaction score
If it’s any consolation Jerry won’t be able to verbally communicate much longer anyway. He’ll just mumble, drool and rock back and forth and I’m ok with that.

MikeT22

Reaction score
All I'm saying is I believe that will mcclay and a group of people have already been doing what a real GM would be doing... Jerry just has the title and likes to talk that doesn't mean he's not trying to get great advice from good football guys and that he hasn't learned anything in 33 years...
McClay isn't hiring coaches. He isn't making the decisons on free agents, trades, salaries.

He is in charge of scouting and setting the draft board. But he isn't making the actual picks, he doesn't have the final say. He has input and a vote but that's it.

The rest is Jerry and Stephen and they have zero clue.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I just realized Randy Gregory is in the Super Bowl.

Jerry, if that doesn't get you going nothing will.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Jerry isn't imploding.

He's doing the thing my dog does after he gets into the trash-- tuck tail and give puppy eyes.

But I know damn well he's not really THAT sorry. He's going to get into the trash again.

Same with Jerry. He's still making money.