News: Jerry Jones’ Cowboys are crumbling off the field and may on it

plymkr

Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the conflicting stories surrounding the injury than anything else...

Lol, yeah I know, I was just making light of the situation. Trying to bring some smiles to the Zone on this bad off season week.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
another dumb article, and lawrence wasnt suspended under same drug policy as the other 2.
2 were pot, his was ped where one failed test can get a 4 game suspension.
Then they include the coming back from injury guys lol.

The media really sucks now days. gloom doom dirty laundry lol
Why cant they talk about some good things??

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Ro McClain failing drug test is hardly news. It's not like a Dallas all pro defensive end blew up his own hand over the off season or Jerry not sign his starting QB or defensive MVP as TC approaches.

Talk to me when Ro shoots himself with his own gun or murders one of his friends.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Well, don't leave us hanging. How's McFadden's iPhone?

Tell Giants fans that McFadden used that iPhone to text JPP but JPP didn't text back.

Too soon?

(I apologize in advance for that post, I like JPP and that joke is beneath this forum).

fortdick

Reaction score
I live in Connecticut and it's practically common knowledge here, ny, mass, and jersey that the Cowboys are a complete joke from the top of the organization, Jerry, to the very bottom, Romo. From a lucky oil buffoon that's an embarrassment to the NFL and decent and proper owners like Mara and Kraft, to a pathetic choke artist for a quarterback.. Everything in between is everyone getting arrested, beating their moms, stealing underwear, failing drug tests or signing rapists.

Letting them know that Jerry is the owners' frontman and took the league to heights unseen, or Romo's qbr or win% or that he has more come from behind 4th quarter wins than any qb, or that our arrests and suspensions numbers are comparably small will not change that knowledge. It's engrained as fact. Articles like this make that fact laughably obvious. Cowboys are a complete joke. Ha ha.

(media dirtbags continuously writing everything and anything, even remotely connected to the cowboys to get clicks from halfwits that convert that bs to truth)

Because I call Connecticuit when I want the 411!