Twitter: Jerry Jones (and Johnnie Walker Blue) on Bourbon Street with Cowboys Fans

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
FortunateFastBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
We all have issues with Jerry the GM but at least he actually played high level football and doesn’t come off like a silver spooned dork like practically every other owner in the league....Tisch and Mara, Laurie are all dorks that wouldn’t hang out with “average” fans

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So I can spend $200 or $25 and get the same, toilet hugging, result. Look at it this way - at $200 a pop you get to blow chunks just once. At $25 a pop you can do it 8 times and not feel like you just wasted $200.
Actually Johnnie Walker Blue is cheap for 25 year scotch because it’s blended not Single Malt.

The leading Single Malt Scotch 25 yr old run $500 to $2,000.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's Johnnie Walker, not Johnny walker...

Bourbon, not Bourban.
,,,Er,,bro?,,, the floating worm of elevated footballish observations, ain't even gonna' care about such certain trivial corrective slights,as the main thrust of his primary gist was resoundingly clear in it's delivered intent,,,no?
Why the hell do you post like that? Its annoying

:lmao:
Boy howdy,pal! ya really shouldn't of divulged such an openly honest& glaring admittance in the weakness of yer' thinly shelled real world Frailty of a weak mental character's makeup ,just saying, broughamo_O( now,understand, i'm not of that 'type' ,who'll actively persue such neferiously overt endeavors in exploiting such avenues,cuz' in all personal honesty & straight up given truth? I could give a lovely **** less as to whatever it is that you deem to be of even the slightest of annoyance in yer' world ,my forum fellow,& seeing's how this is ,to my best recollection,our very first brotobro interaction twixt ourselves? I'm inclined to filing yer'espoused disappointment& hilariously obvious personally taken affront upon yer' delicate sensibilities by my forum activities, into that toliet bowl flush handle maneuver of " later on down river,Mister log salmon man",,,:thumbup:

o_O:rolleyes:o_O

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
This is nothing new if you've "been around" you know that Jerry has no problem mingling with Dallas fans.. He's very approachable. LET'S GO BIG D!!!!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is nothing new if you've "been around" you know that Jerry has no problem mingling with Dallas fans.. He's very approachable. LET'S GO BIG D!!!!!!!
Yes he is. And he operates like a fan. Unfortunately great or proven HC aren’t as approachable.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We all have issues with Jerry the GM but at least he actually played high level football and doesn’t come off like a silver spooned dork like practically every other owner in the league....Tisch and Mara, Laurie are all dorks that wouldn’t hang out with “average” fans
Personally I’d prefer an owner who didn’t need to be everything from “ socks to jocks”.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Despite his foibles, he is living large and in charge!
Can't fault the man for living his dreams to the max!
No, we can’t fault him. But we could have made it tougher on him when he’s been down.

We shouldn’t have rewarded him during the down era with record revenue.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
His bodyguard is just as old as he is. But kudos for being there with one bodyguard no police. Sheesh that's brave.

Wouldn't be doing that if we were 0-3.