Twitter: Jerry Jones (and Johnnie Walker Blue) on Bourbon Street with Cowboys Fans

robertfchew

Reaction score
..gotta luve Jerry, such a people person. Has tons of cash, yet comes down to hang with all the million avg Joe's. See the look on his face, its all about the experience.

Imagine if we ever win a superbowl in whatever time he has left. He's more likely to see another sb than I am and I'm only 33

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, we can’t fault him. But we could have made it tougher on him when he’s been down.

We shouldn’t have rewarded him during the down era with record revenue.
Hope is the quintessential fan attribute. There's no head to cut off. Especially when the brand is so popular.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Im in a bar watching early games... guy about 60 in a saints jersey starts talking to me. He pulls out his phone and shows me a pic of he and Jerry. Jerry is in same suit he had on last night in the bourbon street videos. Guy tells me he was told by a hotel employee Jerry was in a private area.

He says he walks up, opens the double doors, and says "Mr. Jones, I need to speak to you outside." Jerry steps outside, probably assumes he is with the hotel, and th eguy looks at Jerrry' security and say... " I need this gentleman to take a picture of us together."

He says Jerry takes the picture but looks pissed off. He said the security guy was likely fired after this.

He bought me a drink......so he is good in my book. 20 minutes from starting our walk to the dome.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:omg:

Good lord....I hope the rumors aren't true he's wearing the same clothes from last night. That shirt is gonna be ripe by now...Detoxing and 80% humidity will do that...:rolleyes: