Jerry Jones and the office management deserves credit

ArtClink

Reaction score
If only Murray didn't fumble and Dez just caught the ball and didn't try to score on the play.
Most fans fail to remember that there was approximately 4:50 left in the game when Dez caught that pass. Dez definitely scored but as usual our defense couldn’t mk at stop when they really had to. Murray’s fumble was a turning point for sure.

I’d love a rematch with Rogers and the Pack and that will only happen if we mk it to the nfc championship game. I’d love that rematch and I’d love to watch Rogers on his back the whole game. We are soooo overdue on beating the Packers in a playoff game!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Some of y'all seem awfully concerned with making sure ol' Jerry gets his credit. :muttley:

When he and sonny demonstrate they can win something their way I'll be happy to give them credit. They've been chasing it going on 3 decades, so let's hope this is the season.
Their concern apparently it comes with the cheerleader outfit and pompoms.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Something I noticed is Jerry is more reserved in his suite during the game.

It could be a sign he's letting other people coach and mange the team and he's in a retirement mode of sorts.

It was good seeing him smile in the *** team game instead of doing jumping jacks.
Or a sign his kids and grand kids are doubling his shots of Johnny Walker so he won't wander off on the opposing teams sidelines.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I’m a
Some of y'all seem awfully concerned with making sure ol' Jerry gets his credit. :muttley:

When he and sonny demonstrate they can win something their way I'll be happy to give them credit. They've been chasing it going on 3 decades, so let's hope this is the season.
Anybody deserves a pat on the back when they do something well. I’m not awfully concerned . I just don’t want to be the that holds back goodwill

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Most fans fail to remember that there was approximately 4:50 left in the game when Dez caught that pass. Dez definitely scored but as usual our defense couldn’t mk at stop when they really had to. Murray’s fumble was a turning point for sure.

I’d love a rematch with Rogers and the Pack and that will only happen if we mk it to the nfc championship game. I’d love that rematch and I’d love to watch Rogers on his back the whole game. We are soooo overdue on beating the Packers in a playoff game!
Yep our defense could not stop Rodgers
A fact conveniently forgotten by all the Dez caught the ball we would have won if he did crowd.

Last edited:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Then you should know....any little change in the continuum changes everything.
Yep, it could have made all the difference.
But since we can't access alternate realities we will never know.
But I have seen posters act like if Dez scores there we are guaranteed the win.
I don't see that.

jnday

Reaction score
When they actually win a meaningful game against a good team and show that they can be a serious playoff contender, maybe they should get a small amount of credit. It won’t compare to 25 years of being a constant joke, but they should get a little credit for having a decent team for one year.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So say the same mouth moving people.

Quite a bit of accomplishments have occured and not again at the dynasty levels. To remove a logical outlook and ball park and a supprtive set of conclusions...any thing really short of a Super Bowl appearance.

Today's professional sports are very competitive as well as complex. One going to blame the lack of recent World Series banners on Yankee ownership? How about the Lakers?

The same holds with the Cowboys...some posters, (fans?), run down the organization, owner, coaches, players...and most of all slander and insult other fans trying to be both supportive and a fan.

If being supportive neither of the organization or other fans is one's goal...maybe some should actually question his own motives. Especially when that involves a ton of sacrifices by the Dallas organization. There have actually been quite a few well respected achievements over the decades. Face it, the Dallas Cowboys are not without values through the real NFL.

Here is my rub...and that being that a lack of NFC Championship game or a Lombardi yielding game...all else is ridiculed as well as supporting fans NOT crying in their own beer or insulting other fans for taking mutual respect and a general dignity to any fan not running all emotions to disrespect of anything that can just now be attached to Jerry Jones

At this point, that is nothing more than an abusing crutch,

Cry about it ouside of a supportive discussion, which s non-stop attacked here.

Freedom of speech doesn't also include a right to repeatedly insult, degrade, and personalize basic reason and respects. Quit acting like positive or even an open playing field is being offered. Because a fan is supportive, doesn't also imply he is stupid and ignorant. That doesn't disappear if you don't respect the reasons as your own.

The Cowboys are alright. Jerry is alright!