Jerry Jones comments on the Eagles game

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday: “I heard someone say, ‘Well, this will be a good measuring stick.’ This isn’t about measuring sticks right here. There’s a time when you have to quit measuring and just try to go get the win. Because the win itself means so much. This is what you’re supposed to be doing it all for. This is like the playoffs.”

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I get what Jerry is trying to say and I agree with him. But I'm sure some CZ member will find something wrong with it and crawl into a fetal position and cry about it.
You're the only person in this thread so far with a non sensitive comment. If I had to guess of all the people in this thread who is the most happy. You win in a land slide.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday: “I heard someone say, ‘Well, this will be a good measuring stick.’ This isn’t about measuring sticks right here. There’s a time when you have to quit measuring and just try to go get the win. Because the win itself means so much. This is what you’re supposed to be doing it all for. This is like the playoffs.”

BTW, this is Screamer Jerry, not Player's Coach Jerry.

"Dag nabbit, I GM'd the hell out of this Team! Get your big boy britches on and put the hurt on Hurts!"

Jerry-Jones-2.jpg

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Later on Jerry said

"And WE REALLY need to contain Reggie White. Reggie is so WELL SPOKEN....and can really get after the QB. And when Randall scrambles we need to contain him"

Then he slumped over and fell asleep and missed the Wheel Of Fortune show he was trying to stay away past 7PM to see.

TheCritic

Reaction score
You're the only person in this thread so far with a non sensitive comment. If I had to guess of all the people in this thread who is the most happy. You win in a land slide.
Silly. The scope of my response was to Jerry's comment, not whether I agree with everything he has said or done since 1989.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if Gene has ever dealt with him talking in his sleep?

He does talk a lot (understatement). Not sure his subconscious or unconscious mind totally controls that trait.