Jerry Jones comments on the Eagles game

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Need this game, will be a huge win.
Im feeling this Jimmy Johnson Era of excitement, I checked with my doctor and its not because of any medication side effects, so Im buying in on this season.
We smash the Eagles Sunday and its SB or bust my friend.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’m not shocked the fuhrer actually made a statement since he conducts interviews 24x7.

it won’t matter unless accountability applies to the fuhrer and son.
That sounds as if current cap stability and quality top of league performers aren't reaching first re-up status as well. There are top talents and money to pay them in the cap.

Oh, Jerry Jones and Stephen are both top shelf involved in team analysis as part of good after-action-reporting. They have become very adept in the process. They receive imput from all members, but the team of those involved make decisions and path taken.

We still have a lot of season to see where the Gulf Coast Offense plays out. Doubting Thomases are just a further carry over from before Training Camp fears and blaming. These guys are good. If fans don't believe this, they are not following along path of facts and are carrying along stereotypes and greed needs instead.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I couldn't be more done with "Jerry's comments" about anything.

I long for the days when I barely knew who owned the Cowboys.
Yep, we are all quite adept at placing blame. Now how about credit as well?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have to admit, I enjoy JJ interviews and comments... he never fails to entertain.

Long ago, I lost my Jerry Jones decoder ring so now, I just enjoy the pressers for what they are - pure entertainment.

Deep down, I think I am jealous of his ability to talk gibberish and still make national headlines.

:muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I wonder what Jerry is really like around the team after a loss. Has he ever had a meltdown? I mean, has he ever locked the media out and just started screaming at the players, threaten their jobs? Has he ever lost control and just bluntly yelled at a player that he is not worth the money on his contract?

Nah, I would think some ex-player would have broken silence and revealed any psychotic behavior by now. I'm sure, as a good businessman, Jerry would be far more diplomatic.

It's funny to imagine Jerry Jones, in his Arkansas accent, looking up and yelling at Tyron to stop complaining about every little "twitch" in his body.
Naw, behind closed doors Jerry just bites off the head and pees down the nub...ask Jimmy. :muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I have to admit, I enjoy JJ interviews and comments... he never fails to entertain.

Long ago, I lost my Jerry Jones decoder ring so now, I just enjoy the pressers for what they are - pure entertainment.

Deep down, I think I am jealous of his ability to talk gibberish and still make national headlines.

:muttley:
One can always just as the liquor store guy...

CCBoy

Reaction score
I couldn't be more done with "Jerry's comments" about anything.

I long for the days when I barely knew who owned the Cowboys.
He still does and always has provided some very accurate as well dead on target information on topics. To include team considerations. I love factual insights to make up my own opinion and team understanding. I don't put much value in most modern reports or their stat worship and not really team progress or road traveled for team or players as to development. In football, I appreciate the team much more than top stat in every single kept up with statistic.