Jerry Jones comments on the Eagles game

CCBoy

Reaction score
Silly. The scope of my response was to Jerry's comment, not whether I agree with everything he has said or done since 1989.
I won't try to oblige fans who blow off the head to their beers to cry in them instead. Kick the Eagles butts without end... :starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wonder if Gene has ever dealt with him talking in his sleep?

He does talk a lot (understatement). Not sure his subconscious or unconscious mind totally controls that trait.
Never had a problem understanding the real meanings in his quotes. Guess that proves I'm not a true Red Neck...more of a Hillbilly from Kentucky.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Jerry has become a living version of Grandpa Simpson
iUrq1SHg29vpC3A.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry Jones on
@1053thefan
on Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday: “I heard someone say, ‘Well, this will be a good measuring stick.’ This isn’t about measuring sticks right here. There’s a time when you have to quit measuring and just try to go get the win. Because the win itself means so much. This is what you’re supposed to be doing it all for. This is like the playoffs.”

I hear his team is ready to kick the Eagle's butts!!! It's time and accountability has arrived as it always does.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well I think jerry said this for MM, telling him he better win this one.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t think Philly matches up with us very well at all.

If they can stop AJ Brown from being Super Human against us and drawing flags then I think Cowboys win easy.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dude talks for 30 minutes for something that could have been said in 10 seconds. Shut up
JTF - you joined this forum 17 years ago. (I didn't discover CZ until 2018.)
The Cowboys Owner/General Manager is not changing his behavior after three decades - and counting.
Not worth getting riled up about.

ArtClink

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday: “I heard someone say, ‘Well, this will be a good measuring stick.’ This isn’t about measuring sticks right here. There’s a time when you have to quit measuring and just try to go get the win. Because the win itself means so much. This is what you’re supposed to be doing it all for. This is like the playoffs.”

I’m not shocked the fuhrer actually made a statement since he conducts interviews 24x7.
Jerry Jones on
@1053thefan
on Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday: “I heard someone say, ‘Well, this will be a good measuring stick.’ This isn’t about measuring sticks right here. There’s a time when you have to quit measuring and just try to go get the win. Because the win itself means so much. This is what you’re supposed to be doing it all for. This is like the playoffs.”

I hear his team is ready to kick the Eagle's butts!!! It's time and accountability has arrived as it always does.
it won’t matter unless accountability applies to the fuhrer and son.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Jerry “We got to squeeze the mosquito juice out of them”

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t want to hear about measuring stick games after what happened in the last measuring stick game we were involved in against San Francisco. That was like comparing a yardstick with a ruler.

plasticman

Reaction score
I wonder what Jerry is really like around the team after a loss. Has he ever had a meltdown? I mean, has he ever locked the media out and just started screaming at the players, threaten their jobs? Has he ever lost control and just bluntly yelled at a player that he is not worth the money on his contract?

Nah, I would think some ex-player would have broken silence and revealed any psychotic behavior by now. I'm sure, as a good businessman, Jerry would be far more diplomatic.

It's funny to imagine Jerry Jones, in his Arkansas accent, looking up and yelling at Tyron to stop complaining about every little "twitch" in his body.