Jerry Jones: Cowboys will not attend Kaepernick workout

blueblood70

Reaction score
EJhpEJOWoAE-LnA.jpg
what a freakin knucklehead...he just sealed his fate..

dwreck27

Reaction score
It is unlikely he can help. What is the cost in checking?

Oh so literally no downside an nothing but upside and you give that away because what exactly?
This team doesnt need to he answering questions about Kap

this team needs to worry about winning some ball games.

I get that this sport is about entertainment but what upside does it give other than a distraction? I see it being a problem on a team that seems to lack focus.... see the Jets game for proof.

Flamma

Reaction score
It is unlikely he can help. What is the cost in checking?

Oh so literally no downside an nothing but upside and you give that away because what exactly?

Why? What has Dallas done over the past few years to upgrade our backup QBs? All of a sudden now you expect them, or think it's a good idea to check out a player that hasn't played in how long? What would be the purpose? To kiss his ***? Dallas clearly isn't, and hasn't been interested in looking at more backup QBs. I don't even see what all of this hype is about. He's just another player. Will 2 dozen teams go watch Dez Bryant workout? It's comical.

CWR

Reaction score
Looks like your boy failed to show up. Guess he doesn't care about resuming a career as much as you might have hoped.

Thats an interesting decision on his part. He had to know it would upset some teams. Supposedly it was done for a more "transparent" process.

There was also a hang up on the injury liability waiver, of which the nfl claims they sent a standard one but it was rejected by Kap and his team sent back their own.

Its a lot of he said she said at this point. Im not sure how moving locations at the last minute would make things more "transparent" though.

I dont think this helps his chances of playing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So... he is getting evaluated, but didn't show up?

What is happening?!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Thats an interesting decision on his part. He had to know it would upset some teams. Supposedly it was done for a more "transparent" process.

There was also a hang up on the injury liability waiver, of which the nfl claims they sent a standard one but it was rejected by Kap and his team sent back their own.

Its a lot of he said she said at this point. Im not sure how moving locations at the last minute would make things more "transparent" though.

I dont think this helps his chances of playing.

If he had signed the NFL agreement it would have nullified his second suit alleging NFL collusion... According to reports, Kaps camouflage feltvthe NFL was trying to trick him into compromising his lawsuits. If this is the case, I wouldn't blame him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
kappy has always thrown the ball well. He has a cannon arm. What he doesn't do is read D's or lead the team well. He's a cancer, and decidedly not the guy you want leading your team.
Ahahhhaa....now he can’t read defenses and is a cancer lol. Now he’s this stuff since he threw the ball well lol.