Jerry Jones Dropping idea of a Lawsuit

ShortRound

Reaction score
They were pop guns. All bluster...typical when you think about it.

eDGTaFR.gif

Doomsay

Reaction score
Jerry is a business man. It's a business decision. If he thought he could win, he'd pursue it.

Jerry the GM is one thing, but the guy didn't get where he is by being "dealt with" in business.
He's in the business of sucking up right now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You guys are crazy if you think Jerry's going to roll over now. He lost the fight. He'll play ball, but he's not a guy to forgive and forget. He's going to get a pound of flesh somewhere along the line.

Looks like Goddell is going to get his extension..............this is not good news for Cowboy fans, Roger might still be pissed about Jerry trying to muck up the works. Expect no calls from the refs and if one of our guys steps out of line, the punishment is going to be the max.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Goddell is going to get his extension..............this is not good news for Cowboy fans, Roger might still be pissed about Jerry trying to muck up the works. Expect no calls from the refs and if one of our guys steps out of line, the punishment is going to be the max.

Yeah. It sucks.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just means less and less NFL for me. I'll continue to watch Cowboy games but nothing else. Probably what I'll do for the foreseeable future.