Twitter: Jerry Jones has interesting news about Zeke

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Once again, it’s proven that the only thing harder than trying to decipher what Jerry is saying by listening to him is trying to understand him by reading what he says.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The 3 things i want to see more involving Zeke:

1) physically re-conditioned himself to be more home-run explosive
2) Run him more downhill with QB hand off under center..vs draw-play RPO's
3) Design him better in the pass game (ala misdirection swing, flair, RB quick screen, wheel routes)

;)

I want to see him blocking for Pollard.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Ya that one and the Dez Bryant ( think it was him)in shower one I believe are further evidence Jerry needs to stay in the yacht

Actually, it was Troy Aikman, nevertheless, the thought was quite poignant!
(Also, riding in that big, fancy yacht kinda tends to make him giddy.) :muttley:

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Complete waste of money, I guarantee any success this team has won‘t be because of something the ewok did that a much cheaper RB couldn’t have done but I’m sure his fan boys will give him all the credit and none of the blame as always.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I love Jerry as an owner. His meddling aside, I really do.

But Jerry does not speak English anymore.

GMO415

Reaction score
If you interview Jerry past 1400 hrs, you can bet that Johnny Blue is onboard.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Zeke's still a kid at heart.
but Jerry needs to remember you don't have to voice EVERYTHING.
less is more.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think he means without coming off the field.
I wonder if Jerry was trying to say something positive about the teams depth and the players attitude about sharing playing time?

More bizarre Jerry talk...
Well we need a Jerry Speak decoder ring to figure out what he is trying to say lol.
I think jerry would have made a great used car salesman.

cern

Reaction score
Just a little anecdotal insight into the fun loving zeke. I wouldn't mind seeing it in the end zone after a score. Or a few yards from the end zone as defenders chase him as he scores. Whinney, neigh.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

All of that verbal garbage could be reduced to three sentences:
1. Zeke is a highly motivated player who has some unusual ways to get fired up before a game.
2. We believe we have a talented team with a good mix of young players and veterans, and although we didn’t have the prep time we normally do, none of the other teams did either.
3. That’s ok, because we’re going to give it our best shot.

Instead we are treated to three bloated paragraphs of silly verbosity. Can you imagine listening to a guy with 25 years of mediocrity wax on with his opinions about something he clearly knows little about? (a football team being prepared) If he was not the mega-wealthy owner of the Cowboys, this kind of talk from a 78 year old man would be considered irrelevant. Money is the only thing keeping this old man relevant.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
All of that verbal garbage could be reduced to three sentences:
1. Zeke is a highly motivated player who has some unusual ways to get fired up before a game.
2. We believe we have a talented team with a good mix of young players and veterans, and although we didn’t have the prep time we normally do, none of the other teams did either.
3. That’s ok, because we’re going to give it our best shot.

Instead we are treated to three bloated paragraphs of silly verbosity. Can you imagine listening to a guy with 25 years of mediocrity wax on with his opinions about something he clearly knows little about? (a football team being prepared) If he was not the mega-wealthy owner of the Cowboys, this kind of talk from a 78 year old man would be considered irrelevant. Money is the only thing keeping this old man relevant.
#1 can be shortened: Zeke is a freak.

cowboyed

Reaction score
As long as Jerry wasn't reminiscing that he was riding Zeke like the hillbilly in Deliverance I am ok with his observation.