Twitter: Jerry Jones insults Ben DiNucci

Doomsday77

Reaction score
I'm going to disagree completely and say it was a back-handed compliment to Nooch. What? You believe our 3rd stringer had more time to practice with the 1st team before his first ever start? I think he did pretty well considering. Denver's QB started at Wake so it's not like he's never played the position before. I'll take Nooch's start over Denver's WR/QB. They both were challenged and our's almost came away with a win.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’d like to think he meant the PS receiver actually knew the offense and had been playing QB on their PS, whereas Ben D was thrown in the fire as a rookie with no reparation other than running other teams’ offenses vs the defense, but we all know Jer,ry doesn’t put that much thought into what he says. He’s getting worse, if that’s possible.

Carson

Reaction score
Finally Jerry says something I agree with. I'm not sure how anyone thought Dinucci was really an NFL prospect. His mechanics looked horrible. I have never seen so many side armed passes in my life. Not really sure why he is still taking up a place on the roster.

This. My JMU buddies were beyond happy to see him go

Beaker42

Reaction score
I'm going to disagree completely and say it was a back-handed compliment to Nooch. What? You believe our 3rd stringer had more time to practice with the 1st team before his first ever start? I think he did pretty well considering. Denver's QB started at Wake so it's not like he's never played the position before. I'll take Nooch's start over Denver's WR/QB. They both were challenged and our's almost came away with a win.
Nooch looked worse than most 10 year olds playing QB with a Nerf at recess.

blumayne38

Reaction score
THERE SHOULD BE NO INSULTS DIRECTED AT THE NOOCH... You know Jerry has lost it now. And why does this fool still have a radio segment, who the heck wants to hear what he has to say in between his drunken stupors.?
He doesn’t deserve a roster spot let alone a nickname