Twitter: Jerry Jones message to disgruntled fans: "I'm giving it all I got"

Zordon

Reaction score
Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

Jerry Jones has a message for Cowboys fans: "I know that I have had a lot of mistakes in these years. But the same guys making this decision that has the Cowboys and really got there by the skin of my teeth. And it was a miracle that I was able to pull it off. A miracle. But the same imagination, the same risk-taking, the same taking risks but being pragmatic, being inconsistent, sometime looking like you're a Mississippi riverboat gambler and sometime looking like you're trying to guard the national mall. Those inconstancies are how we got here. Now that is what your'e seeing going on right now. And I don't know for sure if it's going to work. But I am giving it everything I've got." He’s all in

1:27 PM · Jul 25, 2024

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

Jerry Jones has a message for Cowboys fans: "I know that I have had a lot of mistakes in these years. But the same guys making this decision that has the Cowboys and really got there by the skin of my teeth. And it was a miracle that I was able to pull it off. A miracle. But the same imagination, the same risk-taking, the same taking risks but being pragmatic, being inconsistent, sometime looking like you're a Mississippi riverboat gambler and sometime looking like you're trying to guard the national mall. Those inconstancies are how we got here. Now that is what your'e seeing going on right now. And I don't know for sure if it's going to work. But I am giving it everything I've got." He’s all in

WTH? I honestly did not understand a damn thing that fool said, really, what was he trying to say?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

davidr295

Reaction score
Naw can’t say that because Rockport doesn’t blame Dak for what’s wrong with this team for the last 30 years. Gotta look in the mirror and those that liked this post.
Look another rabbit hole, literally nobody has ever blamed Dak for anything other than his disappointing play during the playoffs as the starting QB or has ever said he was the only reason for the failures.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I wasn't gonna put myself through the misery of listening to that old fool after last year. I've heard his BS too many times. Question,did he let anybody else say more than a couple of sentences?

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A true risk taker would have risked hiring an outside qualified football executive--via a lengthy interviewing process of as many candidates as possible--for a minimum of one year. Or a minimum of one month. Or a minimum of one week. Or even a day. Not once in 35 years has he taken THAT risk. Jerry Jones is a risk taker, who can borrow up to his gills and above over $100 million dollars in order to purchase a National Football League franchise but has not, will not and like never shall take the easiest risk imaginable.

Risk taker my <expletive>. Dude is a narcissist.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

He certainly removed all doubt about this being a do or die season for certain people, in that second video.