Twitter: Jerry Jones message to disgruntled fans: "I'm giving it all I got"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They did nothing.. All you had was the bare minimum.
That's not true ........ he made a lot of money off the fans he ignores and lies too, he added a brand new helicopter to his yacht, he sued an abandoned child or two, drank a lot of whiskey, chased some women young enough to be his great granddaughters, the guy has been busy ........

Oh you mean about football? Oh yea he only did the bare minimum with that.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But that is a lie. I can respect an effort to win, taking some risk to try and win, going all in as they say. But this organization doesn't do that. They have pieces, they can be above average but have proven to be far from great.

rags747

Reaction score
That second video is telling...

"Sometimes being all in means you remove the months in the future, and you narrow it down to the next playoff season, and that's it for everybody"
"Dak's got his year contract, let's focus"

I don't think it could be anymore clear that this year is filled with playoff success or we are about to see a rebuild.
Exactly what I took from his quote. Lots of big salaries and zero results. You want to get paid, show me some results. I’m quite fine going into this season open ended, it’s the only way to do it imo. Bravo Jerry!

fivetwos

Reaction score
This tells us all there is to know about Jerry Jones.

It’s not even as much as a thought that someone ELSE would be a better choice to run the team.

He honestly and truly believes that he is the best possible man for the job because no one is better than him at being a human or a ‘football guy.’

HE is giving it all that he can. Yeah Jerry it’s not really the effort level anyone is concerned with.

My biggest hope is that after he is finally gone…..Stephen steps up and says we will hire outside help to run football ops. Jerry didn’t want it that way and we respected it, but we will now hire a GM, who will select the next HC….

stinkface

Reaction score
Bottom line is Jerry looks old, acts old and talks old. "Rinse and repeat instead of all in" should be on bill boards around Dallas.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
That statement in the OP reminds me of a convict standing before the judge at his sentencing hearing. The judge ask the guilty party if he wished to make a statement. "I know I have made mistakes. But I tried to be good. I gave it may all to do right."

That statement by Jerry Jones was both sad and pathetic.

darealvelle

Reaction score
tumblr_oqpyo4VfiW1rcn1qfo2_400.gif