Twitter: Jerry Jones on Randy Gregory

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is this still a topic in week 4???

We don’t care about football Randy Gregory anymore
People love them SELVES looking like experts so the dredge up what ever they can...as if the make money on it like ESPN.

Then they sit back on their couches and soak in the adoration.

exciter

Reaction score
Well, they added the clause that caused him say bye bye, so maybe that was intentional.
No they didn’t, as reported ad naseum the personnel conduct clause is in all their contracts. He just used it as an excuse to save a little face with fans because he wanted to go to Denver and smoke dope!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What happens in Denver, Stays in Denver. Or something like that.
What happens in Denver is forgotten, lol.
Even the dinner you had at a fine restaurant?
Next morning... never happened, no idea what you even ordered, much less if it was good.
But the bill still comes in.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Jerry lying through his teeth (literally offered the guy a contract) & still taking all the credit for personnel decisions. Some things never change.

The greedy stiff is long gone with his 6 sacks from a year ago.................LOL! He'll be lucky to get 4 sacks this year since he doesn't have the young stud working on the other end of him.

Sydla

Reaction score
No they didn’t, as reported ad naseum the personnel conduct clause is in all their contracts. He just used it as an excuse to save a little face with fans because he wanted to go to Denver and smoke dope!

Ehhh I am not sure that story turned out to be accurate. I thought it was reported that Dak, for example, didn’t have that clause?

exciter

Reaction score
Ehhh I am not sure that story turned out to be accurate. I thought it was reported that Dak, for example, didn’t have that clause?
No, it was reported repeatedly his was the only one that didn’t! You don’t drop the type of money they do on QBs unless they’re sure he’s not going to act like a dipstick!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Were 2-1 and Brown is playing on par with Cooper. WR room has been just fine considering no Gallup.

So now you want the balance between Zeke and Tony? Better late then never.

I always said they need to use them the correct way. Balance. Though one week one may get more snaps / carries than the other. Depending match ups.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I always said they need to use them the correct way. Balance. Though one week one may get more snaps / carries than the other. Depending match ups.

Get the hell outta here! You have been calling for more Zeke 20 carries per game and complaining he doesnt get the ball enough.

I am the one that has been calling for a 50/50 split with you fighting it for years.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get the hell outta here! You have been calling for more Zeke 20 carries per game and complaining he doesnt get the ball enough.

I am the one that has been calling for a 50/50 split with you fighting it for years.

I did not say 50 / 50 split. I said use more balance as to touches. Maybe Zeke gets more carries one game, Pollard needs more touches in the passing game, get him into open space.

Yes, Zeke should get more carries, if it works out that way. As he can wear down the defenses. Opens things up for him and Tony for longer runs in the 4th quarter.
We seen that effect against the NYG, as Pollard had more plays later on, and was getting 5 to 10 years a run on one of the last drives. Take advantage of his speed and quickness.

LysleE

Reaction score
So Jerry offered a substantial contract to a player he decided we didn’t need? WOW!

Jerry: sometimes less is more and SILENCE is golden

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I did not say 50 / 50 split. I said use more balance as to touches. Maybe Zeke gets more carries one game, Pollard needs more touches in the passing game, get him into open space.

Yes, Zeke should get more carries, if it works out that way. As he can wear down the defenses. Opens things up for him and Tony for longer runs in the 4th quarter.
We seen that effect against the NYG, as Pollard had more plays later on, and was getting 5 to 10 years a run on one of the last drives. Take advantage of his speed and quickness.
How does zeke wear down defenses anymore thannpollard does?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Really? You really need to ask this?

Another one of the zeke pollard myths.

pollard runs harder, picks up first downs, moves the chains. Zeke and his 4 yards and a cloud of dust punting doesn’t wear out anyone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another one of the zeke pollard myths.

pollard runs harder, picks up first downs, moves the chains. Zeke and his 4 yards and a cloud of dust punting doesn’t wear out anyone.

:facepalm:
And hear you go again.
Get over it. You and your dreams. As you know in real life that is not the truth.
Zeke was getting first downs as well.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm:
And hear you go again.
Get over it. You and your dreams. As you know in real life that is not the truth.
Zeke was getting first downs as well.

Zeke was getting us punted in the bengals game. Lower average, less effectiveness, more punts, less scoring.

you wear out d by getting first downs and scoring.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke was getting us punted in the bengals game. Lower average, less effectiveness, more punts, less scoring.

you wear out d by getting first downs and scoring.

Which he did against NY. Softened them up for Pollard to get his yards.
Pollard can’t soften up a defense for Zeke.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Which he did against NY. Softened them up for Pollard to get his yards.
Pollard can’t soften up a defense for Zeke.

I would argue making defenses chase you up and down the field is a different kind of punishment for defenses.