Jerry Jones reacts to Cowboys' loss to Ravens: "I don't see personnel changes out here"

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Rocky must be in charge. Dak is paid and we suck. Nothing to see. Please buy a burger and a miller
Nah, Rocky would change everyone around Dak and put the blame on them. He of course would have missed the fact that this has already happened in the last 8 years and we basically just have one constant left on the field..

You saw the other thread... the Daksters already up in arms to tell everyone that their boy was not the problem. Well, had he played like he did for the last 15 mins for the whole game we might be 2-1 right now.

Once again, this is a disfunctional team with many holes everywhere. But he's one of them.

Just watch the homers calling us back on track again after we beat the hopeless Giants.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same crap every year. Dak is as bad as he’s always been. The roster is now deteriorating down to his level, so it’s exposing how incompetent he really is.
For the life of me, I don’t know why Jerry just didn’t tank the season.
All indications was he’s sitting still not gonna change a thing.
I don’t believe in tanking myself.
You pay two guys zillion dollars and no support. Nothing this franchise has been doing. Makes any logical sense